What did Wanna One do on Haru's break after Concert 'Wonderworld'? (TV Cultwo Show)

TV Cultwo Show Wanna One mentioned what she did during Dan Harus break after Concert.Park Bo-young participated in the SBS Power FM Chung Chan-woo and Kim Tae-gyuns two-hour escape TV Cultwo Show on the 6th as a special DJ.And the first and second guest stars Daniel, Park Woo-jin, Kim Jae-hwan, Yoon Ji-sung, Ha Sung-woon and Hwang Min-hyun.Wanna One met with numerous fans at the Gocheok Sky Dome from the 1st to the 3rd through the performance of Wanna One World Tour [ONE: THE WORLD] in Seoul.Wanna One said there was a break for Dan Haru after Concert.So, Kang Daniel said, After the concert, I ate the rice that I had been eating during Harus time. I remember eating six meals that day.When you eat a lot, you eat until you are satisfied with one meal. There is no appropriate amount. Kim Jae-hwan said, I met Friends, there were a lot of Friends, laughing. I talked to Friends a lot and ate rice.Friends who have been in contact since middle school. Friends who had two bottles together. And Park Woo-jin said, I spent time with my family, and Hwang Min-hyun said, I have a nebula with my brother and my roommate, and I spent all day with my brother that day.I woke up together and ate together, so I was with him that day. So, Ha Sung-woon said, I slept with Min Hyun-yi once that day, and I ate a lot of rice.I ate pasta, pizza, fried rice for lunch, and after watching the movie, I ate potato soup for dinner. I was going to go to eat Jaehwan and Chadolbaki Tteokbokki, but Jaehwan was eating rice. It was so sad. So I packed it and ate it.I usually eat a lot of delicious things by myself. I eat rice alone. I pretended to be cool, but I could not hide my face and gave a big smile.Photo = SBS-looking radio

TV Cultwo Show' Wanna One mentioned what she did during Dan Haru's break after Concert.

Park Bo-young participated in the SBS Power FM 'Chung Chan-woo and Kim Tae-gyun's two-hour escape TV Cultwo Show' on the 6th as a special DJ. And the first and second guest stars Daniel, Park Woo-jin, Kim Jae-hwan, Yoon Ji-sung, Ha Sung-woon and Hwang Min-hyun.

Wanna One met with numerous fans at the Gocheok Sky Dome from the 1st to the 3rd through the performance of 'Wanna One World Tour [ONE: THE WORLD] in Seoul'. Wanna One said there was a break for Dan Haru after Concert.

So, Kang Daniel said, "After the Concert, I ate the rice that I had been eating during Haru's time. I remember eating six meals that day. When you eat a lot, you eat until you are satisfied with one meal. There is no appropriate amount. "

Kim Jae-hwan said, "I met Friends, there were a lot of Friends," laughing. "I talked to Friends a lot and ate rice. Friends who have been in contact since middle school. Friends who had two bottles together. "

And Park Woo-jin said, "I spent time with my family," and Hwang Min-hyun said, "I have a nebula with my brother and my roommate, and I spent all day with my brother that day. I woke up together and ate together, so I was with him that day. "

So, Ha Sung-woon said, "I slept with Min Hyun-yi once that day, and I ate a lot of rice. I ate pasta, pizza, fried rice for lunch, and after watching the movie, I ate potato soup for dinner. "

"I was going to go to eat Jaehwan and Chadolbaki Tteokbokki, but Jaehwan was eating rice. It was so sad. So I packed it and ate it. I usually eat a lot of delicious things by myself. I eat rice alone. "I pretended to be cool, but I could not hide my face and gave a big smile.

Photo = SBS-looking radio