TV Cultwo Show' Park Bo-young "" Dobongsoon" Park Hyung-sik makes you look plump...Diet"

Actor Park Bo-young reveals about DietPark Bo-young, who appeared as a special DJ on SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show on the 5th, mentioned Diet.If youre hungry, you cant sleep; youre sure to eat and sleep at 1-2 a.m., and Im pathetic, Park Bo-young said of Diet.Kim Tae-gyun asked, Do not you have to diet? Park Bo-young replied, You have to diet.Park Bo-young said, When I was doing strong woman Dobong Soon, Park Hyung-sik was very dry, so I thought I should not come out more plumply because I am a heroine.

Actor Park Bo-young reveals about Diet

Park Bo-young, who appeared as a special DJ on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' on the 5th, mentioned Diet.

"If you're hungry, you can't sleep; you're sure to eat and sleep at 1-2 a.m., and I'm pathetic," Park Bo-young said of Diet.

Kim Tae-gyun asked, "Do not you have to Diet?" Park Bo-young replied, "You have to Diet.

Park Bo-young said, "When I was doing 'strong woman Dobong Soon', Park Hyung-sik was very dry, so I thought I should not come out more plumply because I am a heroine."