Sung Dong-il "No TV at home, Children of the Whales EXO and BTS Don't Know"

The filmography of Actor Sung Dong-il is restless.Following the TVN drama Live, the movie Detective: Returns and JTBC Miss Hammurabi are also scheduled to be released in the future.Is there a special reason why he does his work without rest?I have to do a lot of things, and I dont think its bad for students and workers to go to school and work hard, and I need to work hard to get more and more.Ive been acting and not resting, and Ive got a lot of smoke, so Im telling them to stop resting on the really good juniors, because Actor keeps getting tired.I was told that I was doing too much (work) around me, and I dreamed I couldnt sleep because I had a lot of work in obscurity, so I like it better than being home.Thats really hard, and I cant get in, and then the kids say, Youre hard on your father. (Laughs)Sung Dong-il is a famous actor who has a different affection for his family. It is not easy to play with children while working so busy.No one will travel with my family as much as I do, and I have June over forty, and I kiss them when I get home at dawn.There is still no TV in his house.The TV was removed from education, but Sung Dong-ils three children of the Whales said they did not know the famous idol group well.Once at my house, Lee Kwang-soo, Jo In-sung, and EXO Do Kyung-soo came and drank, but the children did not know.And once, BTS Tae-hyung (Bu) sent a snack to see Vin, so I told Vin, This is from my brother Tae-hyung. Vin said he didnt know BTS either.

The filmography of Actor Sung Dong-il is restless. Following the TVN drama 'Live', the movie 'Detective: Returns' and JTBC 'Miss Hammurabi' are also scheduled to be released in the future. Is there a special reason why he does his work without rest?

“I have to do a lot of things, and I don’t think it’s bad for students and workers to go to school and work hard, and I need to work hard to get more and more. I’ve been acting and not resting, and I’ve got a lot of smoke, so I’m telling them to stop resting on the really good juniors, because Actor keeps getting tired.”

“I was told that I was doing too much (work) around me, and I dreamed I couldn’t sleep because I had a lot of work in obscurity, so I like it better than being home. That’s really hard, and I can’t get in, and then the kids say, ‘You’re hard on your father.’ (Laughs)

Sung Dong-il is a famous Actor who has a different affection for his family. It is not easy to play with children while working so busy.

“No one will travel with my family as much as I do, and I have June over forty, and I kiss them when I get home at dawn.”

There is still no TV in his house. The TV was removed from education, but Sung Dong-il's three Children of the Whales said they did not know the famous idol group well.

“Once at my house, Lee Kwang-soo, Jo In-sung, and EXO Do Kyung-soo came and drank, but the children did not know. And once, BTS Tae-hyung (Bu) sent a snack to see Vin, so I told Vin, ‘This is from my brother Tae-hyung.’ Vin said he didn’t know BTS either.’