Sung Dong-il "No TV at home, Children of the Whales EXO and Dark & ​​I do not know Wild"

<p>Filmography of actor Sung Dong-il has no pause. Following the tvN drama Live, following the movie Detective: Returns and JTBC Miss Hammurabi, a movie to be released in the future is scheduled. Do you have a special reason to do a work without him?</p><p>There must be a lot. Ha Jung Woo and yeah, I do not think that students and office workers enthusiastically attend school and go to work, and actors must also eagerly increase the number of nurjo If I were absent, while acting I got lots of acting, so many of the juniors who are doing really well are absent because it will increase if the actor does not go well.</p><p>In the surroundings, it was said that there were too many (works) to be done ... Unnamed: It was a dream that there was a lot of work and I could not sleep, so I like it more than staying at home, There is no power even if you really enter a house, after that, the children say Father Him Dusijyo (laugh). </p><p>Sung Dong-il is a famous actor because her love of family is Namdar. So busy doing work while playing with children should not be easy.</p><p>There will be no clever family and many people going on a trip, I gave birth to a girl who gave me over 40. I am kissing my children even if I enter the house early in the morning.</p><p>There is no TV in his house yet. TV lost in the educational dimension said that Sung Dong - il s three Children of the Whales famous idol group also do not know well.</p><p>Once at my house, Lee Kwang-soo, Jo In Sung, EXO Dong-gyuns came and drunk all the children, I do not know all of them, once I want to see Dark & ​​Wild Whiplash And I sent sweets, so when I said to the bin This whiplash brother sent, I thought the bottle might be Dark & ​​amp; Wild</p>

Filmography of actor Sung Dong-il has no pause. Following the tvN drama "Live", following the movie "Detective: Returns" and JTBC "Miss Hammurabi", a movie to be released in the future is scheduled. Do you have a special reason to do a work without him?

"There must be a lot." Ha Jung Woo and yeah, I do not think that students and office workers enthusiastically attend school and go to work, and actors must also eagerly increase the number of nurjo If I were absent, while acting I got lots of acting, so many of the juniors who are doing really well are absent because it will increase if the actor does not go well.

"In the surroundings, it was said that there were too many (works) to be done ... Unnamed: It was a dream that there was a lot of work and I could not sleep, so I like it more than staying at home, There is no power even if you really enter a house, after that, the children say "Father Him Dusijyo" (laugh). "

Sung Dong-il is a famous actor because her love of family is Namdar. So busy doing work while playing with children should not be easy.

"There will be no clever family and many people going on a trip, I gave birth to a girl who gave me over 40. I am kissing my children even if I enter the house early in the morning.

There is no TV in his house yet. TV lost in the educational dimension said that Sung Dong - il 's three Children of the Whales famous idol group also do not know well.

"Once at my house, Lee Kwang-soo, Jo In Sung, EXO Dong-gyuns came and drunk all the children, I do not know all of them, once I want to see Dark & ​​Wild Whiplash And I sent sweets, so when I said to the bin "This whiplash brother sent", I thought the bottle might be Dark & ​​amp; Wild