'Sistar' Hyolyn X Purple, Sticky Friendship After disbanding

Hyolyn and Purple, from the group Sistar, still boasted a strong friendship.Purple posted a photo on his Instagram account on June 5 with an article entitled HyolynPurple.Inside the picture was a picture of Hyolyn and Purple taking selfie together, adding a cute charm to her retro-style dragonfly glasses.Purple showed off her leaner jawline, as if she had lost weight. The bright smile of the two catches their attention.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as My sisters are so cute, I want to see and I miss you completely.delay stock

Hyolyn and Purple, from the group Sistar, still boasted a strong friendship.

Purple posted a photo on his Instagram account on June 5 with an article entitled "Hyolyn Purple."

Inside the picture was a picture of Hyolyn and Purple taking Selfie together, adding a cute charm to her retro-style dragonfly glasses. Purple showed off her leaner jawline, as if she had lost weight. The bright smile of the two catches their attention.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "My sisters are so cute", "I want to see" and "I miss you completely".

delay stock