Running Man' Lee Da-hee, Wing Woking Experience Before the weight release "52kg?"

Seoul) = Actor Lee Da-hee revealed his weight.On SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcasted on the 24th, Lee Da-hee appeared in a long time and was welcomed by the members.Lee Da-hee will leave for England with members of the body-tight team including Yoo Jae-Suk, Jeon So-min, Lee Kwang-soo and Ji Suk-jin.They wrote a pledge ahead of the Wing Woking experience in the UK.Lee Da-hee wrote 175cm and weight 52kg when writing the pledge, and Jeon So-min said, Oh my sister, I get less weight than me.Tell me honestly because its all finally measured in front of Wing Woking, the production crew said, so Lee Da-hee suddenly changed his weight to 56kg and laughed.

Seoul) = Actor Lee Da-hee revealed his weight.

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcasted on the 24th, Lee Da-hee appeared in a long time and was welcomed by the members.

Lee Da-hee will leave for England with members of the body-tight team including Yoo Jae-Suk, Jeon So-min, Lee Kwang-soo and Ji Suk-jin.

They wrote a pledge ahead of the Wing Woking experience in the UK. Lee Da-hee wrote 175cm and weight 52kg when writing the pledge, and Jeon So-min said, "Oh my sister, I get less weight than me."

"Tell me honestly because it's all finally measured in front of Wing Woking," the production crew said, so Lee Da-hee suddenly changed his weight to 56kg and laughed.