PristinVV Loa "I do not feel attracted to a good character."

Eyes Writing Park Hee-ah  Photo Lee Jin-hyuk (Koiworks)How about wearing a suit?I think it was nice to do everything I wanted to do alone, because I wanted to put on a manic Feelings jacket and express a nice woman in the picture.I also emphasized the manic concept when I debuted.I thought I didnt fit in with that concept. I wanted to wear something weirdly pretty, a skirt or something.I wanted to make pretty Feelings rather than cool Feelings. But now Im so comfortable and good.In this unit activity, cool images are well revealed.I think I feel relieved after the first broadcast.WE LIKE is a short Now, I was pretty! And then you can go in (laugh), but this concept is difficult because one person has to show his character all the time.I was stressed that I was not confident myself, but after a few stages, I have a little bit of cleanup and a little confidence in my image.Do you have any characters that you used as role models?I wanted to show you a languid character, and I was thinking about what role I could play best among the five, and I wanted to be able to fit in with the languid and cool Feelings.Ive also looked up a lot of direct cams for Stern and Lee Hyo-ri, and Ive seen a lot of dramas and movies, and Ive referenced works like the decadent Feelings Skins.I cant actually do anything directly because Im a villain. (Laughs)What do you want to do if you play a villain while acting?I wish it could be a role that could look like a Harlequin. Its not the type thats always attracted to a good character.When I see a male protagonist, I like to be rather caring, but when I see a female protagonist, I like subjective Feelings.Like Yennicall of You from the Stars and Thieves, I think that Jeon Ji-hyuns role is very cool and I want to try it.Oh, the way that Kim Hye-soo showed me in Single Wife was really cool.I may have been misunderstood because of the Feelings that looks cold.But each person sees me so differently, some people look cold, and some people think that she is a warm sister, saying, Where is she?But my own Billon is like a coward of seclusion. If there is a captain of action, there is a character who is cleverly harassed behind the scenes.I also caught myself because I thought that if I added languid and sexy Feelings, I would have my own charming character.I have such languid Feelings when I am back at unit choreography with Lennar Corporation.Thats what gave me to Lennar Corporation (laughing) who wears nets and netwear on the air these days.There were many times when the Lennar Corporation hand was hanging on it, and it was a bit close, and I kept hanging on the microphone line, so I took the microphone out and rehearsal.Who is the innocent heroine? I think this part is the core of your own way.I thought the lyrics were very good, too, because when I first got them, I didnt think much of it.But when I thought about the flow of the song, I thought I should show what I am like here.So I tried to save the Feelings, What do you know? And I thought I changed my expression. I tried to give you dreamy Feelings.Its Feelings, which looks a little bit more like a camera than a straight look.What part of the choreography do you like?I like this part of the second section, The Night in front of me. I personally thought it was a different Feelings.The strong image of the villas shows themselves, and at that moment the beat itself changes mysteriously, and the Feelings of choreography change.I think I can connect my Billon to that. Its not easy to explain.Its a little different from Black Widow, isnt it?It was like fantasy, magician stage, Feelings, strong. But this is a woman who exists in reality.What is the self as it is in reality?I dont think its easy to answer in one word. I have a lot of emotions, but Im not without them.Thats why its hard to answer if someone asks you who you are. It depends on the situation.You look very proud on stage, but on the contrary, you may feel timid.Thats what happens when someone tells me about my weakness.Recently, while preparing for the stage, I received a response saying, How will the content be delivered if you do so? Since then, only the part keeps getting nervous.I thought I was really timid about myself. I care a lot about other peoples Feelingss, I notice them, and so on.What would you do if you were given the time to do what you want for a day?I want to shop, I dont want much, I want to spend money, I want to spend money (laugh) Olive Young, and Im the best in the world.I think I should buy it because the pack is off, but Ill have to take some members and write it. (Laughs)I mean, Ive been living with my members for years. Is there a time when I get Feelings that Billen in me is slowly waking up? (Laughing)I think its Feelings who wake up more of a religious man than Billen. (Laughs) Im sensitive to bed. Im putting mosquito nets in my spot, Im putting on air purifiers.The mosquito net is open, but the fact that there is that much partition makes my mind feel stable. At least the air in it is clean.The Helena Bonham Carter, which soon features female villains, is released, so why dont you go see the Pristin V members?I think it would be nice to see you all together for the stage once. I think it can get worse on stage. (Laughing) Itll be fun.There arent many movies where the heroine becomes the main character.Forbid unauthorized theft, reprint, and replicate, and distribute without prior consultation.

Eyes Writing Park Hee-ah Photo Lee Jin-hyuk (Koiworks)

How about wearing a suit?

I think it was nice to do everything I wanted to do alone, because I wanted to put on a manic Feelings jacket and express a nice woman in the picture.

I also emphasized the manic concept when I debuted.

I thought I didn’t fit in with that concept. I wanted to wear something weirdly pretty, a skirt or something. I wanted to make pretty Feelings rather than cool Feelings. But now I'm so comfortable and good.

In this unit activity, cool images are well revealed.

I think I feel relieved after the first broadcast. WE LIKE is a short "Now, I was pretty!" And then you can go in (laugh), but this concept is difficult because one person has to show his character all the time. I was stressed that I was not confident myself, but after a few stages, I have a little bit of cleanup and a little confidence in my image.

Do you have any characters that you used as role models?

I wanted to show you a languid character, and I was thinking about what role I could play best among the five, and I wanted to be able to fit in with the languid and cool Feelings. I've also looked up a lot of direct cams for Stern and Lee Hyo-ri, and I've seen a lot of dramas and movies, and I've referenced works like the decadent Feelings' Skins. I can't actually do anything directly because I'm a villain. (Laughs)

What do you want to do if you play a villain while acting?

I wish it could be a role that could look like a Harlequin. It's not the type that's always attracted to a good character. When I see a male protagonist, I like to be rather caring, but when I see a female protagonist, I like subjective Feelings. Like Yennicall of You from the Stars and Thieves, I think that Jeon Ji-hyun's role is very cool and I want to try it. Oh, the way that Kim Hye-soo showed me in 'Single Wife' was really cool.

I may have been misunderstood because of the Feelings that looks cold.

But each person sees me so differently, some people look cold, and some people think that she is a warm sister, saying, 'Where is she?' But my own Billon is like a “coward of seclusion.” If there is a captain of action, there is a character who is cleverly harassed behind the scenes. I also caught myself because I thought that if I added languid and sexy Feelings, I would have my own charming character.

I have such languid Feelings when I am back at unit choreography with Lennar Corporation.

That's what gave me to Lennar Corporation (laughing) who wears nets and netwear on the air these days. There were many times when the Lennar Corporation hand was hanging on it, and it was a bit close, and I kept hanging on the microphone line, so I took the microphone out and rehearsal.

'Who is the innocent heroine?' I think this part is the core of 'your own way'.

I thought the lyrics were very good, too, because when I first got them, I didn’t think much of it. But when I thought about the flow of the song, I thought I should show what I am like here. So I tried to save the Feelings, "What do you know?" And I thought I changed my expression. I tried to give you dreamy Feelings. It's Feelings, which looks a little bit more like a camera than a straight look.

What part of the choreography do you like?

I like this part of the second section, “The Night in front of me.” I personally thought it was a different Feelings. The strong image of the villas shows themselves, and at that moment the beat itself changes mysteriously, and the Feelings of choreography change. I think I can connect my Billon to that. It's not easy to explain.

It’s a little different from Black Widow, isn’t it?

It was like fantasy, magician stage, Feelings, strong. But this is a woman who exists in reality.

What is the self as it is in reality?

I don’t think it’s easy to answer in one word. I have a lot of emotions, but I’m not without them. That's why it's hard to answer if someone asks you who you are. It depends on the situation.

You look very proud on stage, but on the contrary, you may feel timid.

That's what happens when someone tells me about my weakness. Recently, while preparing for the stage, I received a response saying, How will the content be delivered if you do so? Since then, only the part keeps getting nervous. I thought I was really timid about myself. I care a lot about other people's Feelingss, I notice them, and so on.

What would you do if you were given the time to do what you want for a day?

I want to shop, I don’t want much, I want to spend money, I want to spend money (laugh) Olive Young, and I’m the best in the world. I think I should buy it because the pack is off, but I'll have to take some members and write it. (Laughs)

I mean, I've been living with my members for years. Is there a time when I get Feelings that Billen in me is slowly waking up? (Laughing)

I think it's Feelings who wake up more of a religious man than Billen. (Laughs) I'm sensitive to bed. I'm putting mosquito nets in my spot, I'm putting on air purifiers. The mosquito net is open, but the fact that there is that much partition makes my mind feel stable. At least the air in it is clean.

The Helena Bonham Carter, which soon features female villains, is released, so why don't you go see the Pristin V members?

I think it would be nice to see you all together for the stage once. I think it can get worse on stage. (Laughing) It'll be fun. There aren't many movies where the heroine becomes the main character.

Forbid unauthorized theft, reprint, and replicate, and distribute without prior consultation.