'My Man from Nowhere' Oh Na-ra "IU, Acting is so good...The best moment of immersion"

Following the interview 1), actor Oh Na-ra met TVN My Man from Nowhere as well as life characters as well as precious relationships.Lee Sun-gyun, Park Ho-san, Song Dae-byeok, and my three brothers, My Man from Nowhere, became a companion without two, and the singer IU, who liked it, became a lovely junior Lee Ji-eun.In particular, Oh Na-ra and IU have developed friendships by revealing their affection for each other through SNS, which was usually a fan of the IU from the beginning.I have been in the best position with IU-signed CD in the house display, he said. I have been taking care of the works of IU since then.Oh Na-ra also said of the controversy over IUs acting ability, which has been raised in some areas, I dont understand, Im really good at Acting.I think I have been thinking about it before, he said. Actresses know each other. Especially this time, I did better.
Following the interview 1), actor Oh Na-ra met TVN My Man from Nowhere as well as life characters as well as precious relationships.Lee Sun-gyun, Park Ho-san, Song Dae-byeok, and my three brothers, My Man from Nowhere, became a companion without two, and the singer IU, who liked it, became a lovely junior Lee Ji-eun.In particular, Oh Na-ra and IU have developed friendships by revealing their affection for each other through SNS, which was usually a fan of the IU from the beginning.I have been in the best position with IU-signed CD in the house display, he said. I have been taking care of the works of IU since then.Oh Na-ra also said of the controversy over IUs acting ability, which has been raised in some areas, I dont understand, Im really good at Acting.I think I have been thinking about it before, he said. Actresses know each other. Especially this time, I did better.

Following the interview 1), actor Oh Na-ra met TVN 'My Man from Nowhere' as well as life characters as well as precious relationships. Lee Sun-gyun, Park Ho-san, Song Dae-byeok, and my three brothers, "My Man from Nowhere," became a companion without two, and the Singer IU, who liked it, became a lovely junior Lee Ji-eun. In particular, Oh Na-ra and IU have developed friendships by revealing their affection for each other through SNS, which "was usually a fan of the IU from the beginning. "I have been in the best position with IU-signed CD in the house display," he said. "I have been taking care of the works of IU since then. Oh Na-ra also said of the controversy over IU's Acting ability, which has been raised in some areas, "I don't understand, I'm really good at Acting. "I think I have been thinking about it before," he said. "Actresses know each other. Especially this time, I did better."