"Midnight" Jung Woo-sung "My face, just like 11 years ago... Visual preparation X"

Midnight Jung Woo-sung revealed a powerful visual confidence.On the 26th, SBS Full Entertainment Midnight was interviewed by actors Gang Dong-Won and Jung Woo-sung, Han Hyo-joo, Kim Moo-yeol and Choi Min-ho, who appeared in the movie Illang: The Wolf Brigade.On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, The background is Korea in 2029, but it is 11 years from now. But when I think about 11 years ago, I have not changed.So I did not have much to prepare for. He said, You can turn off the lights. Its not easy to get together like this, it seems to be well gathered, said Gang Dong-Won, laughing, and the weight of the Ganghwa suit is over 30kg.At first I walked around wearing it, but at some point I was running. I thought it was a joke. Gang Dong-Won explained that the action at the time was too hard, I finally hit my head and was carried away, and Han Hyo-joo said, I was really dizzy when I thought about it.The fire was so close, he added.Han Hyo-joo said, Illang: The Wolf Brigade is a new, amazing, sexy and funny movie, Is not it enough to see only those sitting here?

'Midnight' Jung Woo-sung revealed a powerful visual confidence.

On the 26th, SBS 'Full Entertainment Midnight' was Interviewed by actors Gang Dong-Won and Jung Woo-sung, Han Hyo-joo, Kim Moo-yeol and Choi Min-ho, who appeared in the movie 'Illang: The Wolf Brigade'.

On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, "The background is Korea in 2029, but it is 11 years from now. But when I think about 11 years ago, I have not changed. So I did not have much to prepare for. "He said," You can turn off the lights. "

"It's not easy to get together like this, it seems to be well gathered," said Gang Dong-Won, laughing, "and the weight of the Ganghwa suit is over 30kg. At first I walked around wearing it, but at some point I was running. I thought it was a joke. "

Gang Dong-Won explained that the action at the time was too hard, "I finally hit my head and was carried away," and Han Hyo-joo said, "I was really dizzy when I thought about it. The fire was so close," he added.

Han Hyo-joo said, "Illang: The Wolf Brigade" is a new, amazing, sexy and funny movie, "Is not it enough to see only those sitting here?"