Lawless Lawyer' Lee Hye-Yeong reveals why he chose Lee Joon-gi The

On TVN Lawless Lawyer, which was broadcasted at 9 pm on the 17th, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi), who went directly to catch the real killer who killed his uncle, was drawn.On that day, Bong kidnapped Seokyu-dong (Choi Dae-hoon), who killed his uncle, and tortured him to hear the confession; Seokyu-dong shouted, I stabbed him, but I didnt stab him.Bong Sang-pil warned, I will do the same thing to my uncle. After all, Seokgu-dong said that he left evidence that he had ordered Anoju.On the Seokgu-dong mobile phone, the video showing An Oh-ju, who instructed him to kill Choi Dae-ung, was confirmed.Bong Sang-pil planned to release the video and recording files on the Internet before sending them to the prosecutor. The news was broadcast in the morning and Ha Jae-yi asked Bong Sang-pil, Why did you not tell me anything?Ha Jae-yi noticed that he was his mother during a meal with Noh Hyun-joo, who called him and said, No one knows Im allergic to shrimp, except my mother.After that, Roh Hyun-joo returned to Judge Cha Moon-sook and took out the powder of question from the bag.But the powder was off in the teacup and Cha Moon-sook, who found it, said, I dont think about tea. He mentioned that he knew the identity of Shin Yi Noh Hyun-joo.Angered, Noh Hyun-joo tried to kill Cha Moon-sook but failed.Ha Jae-yi, who visited his house to meet Noh Hyun-joo, met Bong Sang-pil there, and he was angry, How can you do that to me? Can you hide it?Ha Jae-yi was worried that the phone was turned off early, something must have happened to my mother. Eventually, he went to Judge Cha Moon-sook and asked her whereabouts.When her mothers whereabouts became unknown, Ha Jae-yi expressed disappointment to Bong Sang-pil, saying, I thought only revenge. I can not believe it now.Bong Sang-pil noticed that the person who sent his notebook to him was Cha Moon-sook, who was convinced that Cha Moon-sook brought me to the fore.Cha Moon-sook tried to get rid of all his teeth by Lee Yong-pil. Bong Sang-pil said, I needed my revenge to remove An-oh.Cha Moon-sook is a woman who has known the desire of people better than anyone else and has been Lee Yong. He said, I chose me even though I knew that the end of my knife was my own.

On TVN Lawless Lawyer', which was broadcasted at 9 pm on The 17th, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi), who went directly to catch The real killer who killed his uncle, was drawn.

On that day, Bong kidnapped Seokyu-dong (Choi Dae-hoon), who killed his uncle, and tortured him to hear The confession; Seokyu-dong shouted, "I stabbed him, but I didn't stab him." Bong Sang-pil warned, "I will do The same thing to my uncle." After all, Seokgu-dong said that he left evidence that he had ordered Anoju.

On The Seokgu-dong mobile phone, The video showing An Oh-ju, who instructed him to kill Choi Dae-ung, was confirmed. Bong Sang-pil planned to release The video and recording files on The Internet before sending Them to The prosecutor. The news was broadcast in The morning and Ha Jae-yi asked Bong Sang-pil, "Why did you not tell me anything?"

Ha Jae-yi noticed that he was his moTher during a meal with Noh Hyun-joo, who called him and said, "No one knows I'm allergic to shrimp, except my moTher." After that, Roh Hyun-joo returned to Judge Cha Moon-sook and took out The powder of question from The bag.

But The powder was off in The teacup and Cha Moon-sook, who found it, said, "I don't think about tea." He mentioned that he knew The identity of Shin Yi Noh Hyun-joo. Angered, Noh Hyun-joo tried to kill Cha Moon-sook but failed.

Ha Jae-yi, who visited his house to meet Noh Hyun-joo, met Bong Sang-pil There, and he was angry, "How can you do that to me? Can you hide it?" Ha Jae-yi was worried that "The phone was turned off early, something must have happened to my moTher." Eventually, he went to Judge Cha Moon-sook and asked her whereabouts. When her moTher's whereabouts became unknown, Ha Jae-yi expressed disappointment to Bong Sang-pil, saying, "I thought only revenge. I can not believe it now."

Bong Sang-pil noticed that The person who sent his notebook to him was Cha Moon-sook, who was convinced that "Cha Moon-sook brought me to The fore". Cha Moon-sook tried to get rid of all his teeth by Lee Yong-pil. Bong Sang-pil said, "I needed my revenge to remove An-oh. Cha Moon-sook is a woman who has known The desire of people better than anyone else and has been Lee Yong. "He said," I chose me even though I knew that The end of my knife was my own. "