Kahi, second Child birth impending...what would it feel like to be born second?

After School former singer and actor Kahi announced the news of the impending Child Birth.Kahi told his Instagram on the afternoon of the 13th, It was a long day. I think our second is about to be born into the world.If I am born to the second day, what would I feel like if I could not afford Noahs growth rate yet? I am so crazy that I can not think of anything.#Thank you and posted a photo.In the public photo, Kahi is smiling at her modest attire; the recently released full-length belly was not covered with her arms.She recently released a full picture through Instagram, announcing that the second Child Birth is near.Kahi announced in December last year that she was two months pregnant; she married a three-year-old businessman, Yang Joon-moo, in March 2016; and in October, the year she married, she was born.Meanwhile, Kahi served as an After School member from 2009 to 2012; after leaving the group, he worked in various fields including actors and entertainment.

After School former Singer and actor Kahi announced the news of the impending Child birth.

Kahi told his Instagram on the afternoon of the 13th, "It was a long day. I think our second is about to be born into the world. "If I am born to the second day, what would I feel like if I could not afford Noah's growth rate yet?" "I am so crazy that I can not think of anything. #Thank you" and posted a photo.

In the public photo, Kahi is smiling at her modest attire; the recently released full-length belly was not covered with her arms. She recently released a full picture through Instagram, announcing that the second Child birth is near.

Kahi announced in December last year that she was two months pregnant; she married a three-year-old businessman, Yang Joon-moo, in March 2016; and in October, the year she married, she was born.

Meanwhile, Kahi served as an After School member from 2009 to 2012; after leaving the group, he worked in various fields including actors and entertainment.