Jin Jae Young, Lee Young Recent Reveals in Jeju Island "Oprah Winfrey in Korea"

Actor and businessman Jin Jae Young has revealed the current status of Lee Young.Jin Jae Young posted two photos of Lee Young, who visited his Jeju Island home, on his social networking service Instagram on the 3rd, along with an article saying, I think I see faces more often in Jeju these days than in busy Seoul.I heard my sisters voice in front of my house without Bell, Jae Young-ah, my English sister, and it was so nice to see her sister in the real neighborhood, he added.Jin Jae Young also said, My sister pretends to be pretty when taking pictures. Youre not staring at that, are you?I think it is Oprah Winfreys sister in Korea, he said.Lee Young in the public photo is taking a humorous pose with a V-shaped figure that pierces something with his hand, and Jin Jae Young can not stand laughing at Lee Young.Meanwhile, Lee Young is working as an MC on KBS2 entertainment <Hello> and appears with Choi Hwa-jung, Song Eun-yi and Kim Sook on cable channel Olive new entertainment <Bobblesyu> scheduled to air in June.Jin Jae Young is currently suspended from acting and running a shopping mall and moved to Jeju Island in July last year.

Actor and businessman Jin Jae Young has revealed the current status of Lee Young.

Jin Jae Young posted two photos of Lee Young, who visited his Jeju Island home, on his social networking service Instagram on the 3rd, along with an article saying, "I think I see faces more often in Jeju these days than in busy Seoul."

“I heard my sister’s voice in front of my house without Bell, Jae Young-ah, my English sister, and it was so nice to see her sister in the real neighborhood,” he added.

Jin Jae Young also said, "My sister pretends to be pretty when taking pictures. You're not staring at that, are you? "I think it is Oprah Winfrey's sister in Korea," he said.

Lee Young in the public photo is taking a humorous pose with a V-shaped figure that pierces something with his hand, and Jin Jae Young can not stand laughing at Lee Young.

Meanwhile, Lee Young is working as an MC on KBS2 entertainment <Hello> and appears with Choi Hwa-jung, Song Eun-yi and Kim Sook on cable channel Olive new entertainment <Bobblesyu> scheduled to air in June. Jin Jae Young is currently suspended from acting and running a shopping mall and moved to Jeju Island in July last year.