'Hwarang as warm as looks: The Poet Warrior Youth Friendship': Coffee or Tea Gifts to Park Hyung-sik, Park Seo-joon

Actor Park Hyung-sik presented Coffee or Tea to the filming of TVNs new tree drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It for Park Seo-joon.Park Seo-joon posted a picture on his instagram on June 1 with an article entitled I just want to give you a stake, I love you.Inside the picture was a picture of Park Seo-joon posing in front of Coffee or Tea presented by Park Hyung-sik.Park Seo-joon is smiling brightly, pointing to a picture of Park Hyung-sik.Fans who responded to the photos responded such as Its cool, I envy your friendship, I do warm things for warm people.delay stock
Actor Park Hyung-sik presented Coffee or Tea to the filming of TVNs new tree drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It for Park Seo-joon.Park Seo-joon posted a picture on his instagram on June 1 with an article entitled I just want to give you a stake, I love you.Inside the picture was a picture of Park Seo-joon posing in front of Coffee or Tea presented by Park Hyung-sik.Park Seo-joon is smiling brightly, pointing to a picture of Park Hyung-sik.Fans who responded to the photos responded such as Its cool, I envy your friendship, I do warm things for warm people.delay stock

Actor Park Hyung-sik presented Coffee or Tea to the filming of TVN's new tree drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It for Park Seo-joon.

Park Seo-joon posted a picture on his instagram on June 1 with an article entitled "I just want to give you a stake, I love you".

Inside the picture was a picture of Park Seo-joon posing in front of Coffee or Tea presented by Park Hyung-sik. Park Seo-joon is smiling brightly, pointing to a picture of Park Hyung-sik.

Fans who responded to the photos responded such as "It's cool", "I envy your friendship", "I do warm things for warm people".

delay stock