"Sullen Good Day"...IU X Ahn Sung Kyun, My uncle' Reality Friendship

My Man from Nowhere IU and Ahn Sung Kyun flaunted friendshipAhn Sung Kyun posted a photo on Instagram on the 19th with an article entitled So nice and thankful. A good day. Thank you. # Whiting # I do not want to die.IU is here to see a performance of Ahn Sung Kyuns Play I Dont Want to Die: The two are drawing V-zas with their hands, smiling brightly.Fans reacted hotly to the IU Chemistry and Ahn Sung Kyun, who has been watching for a long time.In the TVN drama My Man from Nowhere, Ahn Sung Kyun is the only friend of IU, and played the role of Song Ki-bum who does anything for her.Ahn Sung Kyun is on stage with Play I Do not Want to Die after My Man From Nowhere.It is a dance theater genre play on the theme of youth. It will perform until July 1.

'My Man from Nowhere' IU and Ahn Sung Kyun flaunted friendship

Ahn Sung Kyun posted a photo on Instagram on the 19th with an article entitled "So nice and thankful. A good day. Thank you. # Whiting # I do not want to die."

IU is here to see a performance of Ahn Sung Kyun's Play 'I Don't Want to Die': The two are drawing V-zas with their hands, smiling brightly. Fans reacted hotly to the IU Chemistry and Ahn Sung Kyun, who has been watching for a long time.

In the tvN drama 'My Man from Nowhere', Ahn Sung Kyun is the only friend of IU, and Played the role of Song Ki-bum who does anything for her.

Ahn Sung Kyun is on stage with Play 'I Do not Want to Die' after 'My Man From Nowhere'. It is a Dance Theater genre Play on the theme of youth. It will perform until July 1.