Gong Hyo-jin, puffy face also Loveable 'Gong Bliss'

Actor Gong Hyo-jin has revealed his busy current situation.On June 25, Gong Hyo-jin posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Shooting every night these days.Inside the picture is a picture of Gong Hyo-jin taking a picture with Pet Yoji.Despite the swelling, the still lovely face of Gong Hyo-jin captures Eye-catching, with the flawless Gong Hyo-jins flawless skin also visible.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am pretty even if I pour, My sister is beautiful in natural shape, and My sister looks tired.delay stock
Actor Gong Hyo-jin has revealed his busy current situation.On June 25, Gong Hyo-jin posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Shooting every night these days.Inside the picture is a picture of Gong Hyo-jin taking a picture with Pet Yoji.Despite the swelling, the still lovely face of Gong Hyo-jin captures Eye-catching, with the flawless Gong Hyo-jins flawless skin also visible.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I am pretty even if I pour, My sister is beautiful in natural shape, and My sister looks tired.delay stock

Actor Gong Hyo-jin has revealed his busy current situation.

On June 25, Gong Hyo-jin posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Shooting every night these days.

Inside the picture is a picture of Gong Hyo-jin taking a picture with Pet Yoji. Despite the swelling, the still lovely face of Gong Hyo-jin captures Eye-catching, with the flawless Gong Hyo-jin's flawless skin also visible.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I am pretty even if I pour," "My sister is beautiful in natural shape," and "My sister looks tired.

delay stock