'Exercise adjustment over fishing' Microdot, muscle body that I did not know

Rapper Microdot shows off his muscle bodyMicrodot wrote on his Instagram account on June 5, This is a Habit, This is My Lifestyle, This is My Addiction and Obsession.During Exercise, I posted a picture with the article Keep phone airplane mode.Inside the picture is a picture of Microdot sitting in a chair with his top on his head; a strong physique of muscles robs his gaze.Earlier, Microdot appeared in Fucky Coming and said he was exercising five hours a day.sulphur-su-yeon

Rapper Microdot shows off his muscle body

Microdot wrote on his Instagram account on June 5, "This is a Habit, This is My Lifestyle, This is My Addiction and Obsession. During Exercise, I posted a picture with the article "Keep phone airplane mode".

Inside the picture is a picture of Microdot sitting in a chair with his top on his head; a strong physique of muscles robs his gaze.

Earlier, Microdot appeared in "Fucky Coming" and said he was exercising five hours a day.

sulphur-su-yeon