End Suits' Park Hyung-sik, pent up after embroidery in Jomo Ye Soo-jung death

Park Hyung-sik has been furious after learning of the death of his grandmother Ye Soo-jung after embroidery.In the 16th KBS 2TV drama Suits (the last episode/playplayplay by Kim Jung-min/director Kim Jin-woo), which aired on June 14, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) was devastated by the death of his grandmother, Jo Ada Lovelace (Ye Soo-jung).Ko was determined to turn himself in after the fake lawyer was found by Ham Ki-taek (Kim Young-ho), and first went to the hospital in Ada Lovelace.Ko said, I will be back soon, and if I come back, I will be back soon. The guilt burst into a frenzy.Ko apologized, saying, Im wrong, and Ada Lovelace said, Girl, she knows everything.I was so sorry that I had lived for so many years that I pretended not to see it, but how much my baby had burned in the meantime.If you have anything tangled, you can slowly unravel it and do it again, he said.Ko then turned himself in and asked Miniforce Seok (Jang Dong-gun) to do Grandmas Boy; Miniforce Seok was in charge of Ko Yeon-woos defense, but 48 Hrs, where Ko Yeon-woo was captured.He did not appear during the time. In the meantime, Joe Ada Lovelace died, and Miniforce was resident.He was released and was agitated to learn of Jos death and told Miniforce, Thank you for bringing our Grandmas Boy.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Park Hyung-sik has been furious after learning of the death of his grandmother Ye Soo-jung after embroidery.In the 16th KBS 2TV drama Suits (the last episode/playplayplay by Kim Jung-min/director Kim Jin-woo), which aired on June 14, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) was devastated by the death of his grandmother, Jo Ada Lovelace (Ye Soo-jung).Ko was determined to turn himself in after the fake lawyer was found by Ham Ki-taek (Kim Young-ho), and first went to the hospital in Ada Lovelace.Ko said, I will be back soon, and if I come back, I will be back soon. The guilt burst into a frenzy.Ko apologized, saying, Im wrong, and Ada Lovelace said, Girl, she knows everything.I was so sorry that I had lived for so many years that I pretended not to see it, but how much my baby had burned in the meantime.If you have anything tangled, you can slowly unravel it and do it again, he said.Ko then turned himself in and asked Miniforce Seok (Jang Dong-gun) to do Grandmas Boy; Miniforce Seok was in charge of Ko Yeon-woos defense, but 48 Hrs, where Ko Yeon-woo was captured.He did not appear during the time. In the meantime, Joe Ada Lovelace died, and Miniforce was resident.He was released and was agitated to learn of Jos death and told Miniforce, Thank you for bringing our Grandmas Boy.Yoo Gyeong-sang

Park Hyung-sik has been furious after learning of the death of his grandmother Ye Soo-jung after embroidery.

In the 16th KBS 2TV drama Suits (the last episode/playplayplay by Kim Jung-min/director Kim Jin-woo), which aired on June 14, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) was devastated by the death of his grandmother, Jo Ada Lovelace (Ye Soo-jung).

Ko was determined to turn himself in after the fake lawyer was found by Ham Ki-taek (Kim Young-ho), and first went to the hospital in Ada Lovelace. Ko said, "I will be back soon, and if I come back, I will be back soon." The guilt burst into a frenzy.

Ko apologized, saying, “I’m wrong,” and Ada Lovelace said, “Girl, she knows everything. I was so sorry that I had lived for so many years that I pretEnded not to see it, but how much my baby had burned in the meantime. If you have anything tangled, you can slowly unravel it and do it again, "he said.

Ko then turned himself in and asked Miniforce Seok (Jang Dong-gun) to do Grandma's Boy; Miniforce Seok was in charge of Ko Yeon-woo's defense, but 48 Hrs, where Ko Yeon-woo was captured. He did not appear during the time. In the meantime, Joe Ada Lovelace died, and Miniforce was resident. He was released and was agitated to learn of Jo’s death and told Miniforce, “Thank you for bringing our Grandma’s Boy.”

Yoo Gyeong-sang