"BTS did a good job...BTS, the moment of joy that you revealed yourself.

BTS appeared on SBS 8 oclock news on the 3rd and had a special interview.BTS, the first and best K-pop group to reach the top of the Billboard 200 with the regular 3rd album Love Yourself and the 10th place with the title song Fake Love on the United States of America Billboard chart updated on May 31, said, At first, I did not feel it.I received a lot of congratulations around me, but then I realized a little bit. Above all, the most joyful moment for BTS is meeting with fans. Jimin said, It seems to be one of the happy moments when I see fans singing along.I think we should do our best to show us. V said, Ami people upload a lot of videos of our songs.Thanks to this video, it seems that the people of the world are communicating beyond language and region, and they seem to like us more. BTS, which has been singing songs that melted social messages such as No More Dream in 2013 and High Breaker, Am Ai Long, Nat Today and Going to the Go, also recorded Paradise in Shinbo and said, It is okay to be small even if you do not have a dream.Sugar said, I wanted to tell people the message of the people who are living in the present generation and the present age that I always wanted to do while playing music.I feel that many people sympathize with it, so I get courage and strength.  I think I was very good at doing this. RM said of the Love Yourself series, We talk about what we want to share with some topic.I am performing with Music because I want to talk about what it is like to love myself and what love is. The members were the first to greet the fans who listened to their voices and recognized them.After winning the Billboard Music Awards, it is our way to thank our fans rather than to attend the event, he said. There was a lot of work and there was a lot of good work.Without Ami, there would be no BTS. I will keep it. I want to make more memories.I hope that Long Long Time will be a force for each other. BTS continues its music broadcasting activities with Fake Love.On August 25th and 26th, he will hold a Love Your Self world tour at the Jamsil Olympic Stadium in Seoul and meet fans from North America and Europe.The United States of America (Los Angeles, Oakland, Fort Worth, Newark, Chicago), Canada (Hamilton), Britain (London), the Netherlands (Amsterdam), Germany (Berlin), France (Paris) all sold out for 280,000 seats in 21 performances in 10 cities, which were held sequentially from May 5 to June 1.

BTS appeared on SBS '8 o'clock news' on the 3rd and had a special interview. BTS, the first and best K-pop group to reach the top of the Billboard 200 with the regular 3rd album 'Love Yourself' and the 10th place with the title song 'Fake Love' on the United States of America Billboard chart updated on May 31, said, "At first, I did not feel it. I received a lot of congratulations around me, but then I realized a little bit. "

Above all, the most joyful moment for BTS is meeting with fans. Jimin said, "It seems to be one of the happy moments when I see fans singing along. I think we should do our best to show us. "V said," Ami people upload a lot of videos of our songs. Thanks to this video, it seems that the people of the world are communicating beyond language and region, and they seem to like us more. "

BTS, which has been singing songs that melted social messages such as 'No More Dream' in 2013 and 'High Breaker', 'Am Ai Long', 'Nat Today' and 'Going to the Go', also recorded 'Paradise' in Shinbo and said, "It is okay to be small even if you do not have a dream." Sugar said, "I wanted to tell people the message of the people who are living in the present generation and the present age that I always wanted to do while playing Music. I feel that many people sympathize with it, so I get courage and strength. "" I think I was very good at doing this. "

RM said of the "Love Yourself" series, "We talk about what we want to share with some topic. I am performing with Music because I want to talk about what it is like to Love myself and what Love is. "

The members were the first to greet the fans who listened to their voices and recognized them. "After winning the Billboard Music Awards, it is our way to thank our fans rather than to attend the event," he said. "There was a lot of work and there was a lot of good work. Without Ami, there would be no BTS. I will keep it. I want to make more memories. I hope that Long Long Time will be a force for each other. "

BTS continues its Music broadcasting activities with 'Fake Love'. On August 25th and 26th, he will hold a 'Love Your Self' world tour at the Jamsil Olympic Stadium in Seoul and meet fans from North America and Europe. The United States of America (Los Angeles, Oakland, Fort Worth, Newark, Chicago), Canada (Hamilton), Britain (London), the Netherlands (Amsterdam), Germany (Berlin), France (Paris) all sold out for 280,000 seats in 21 performances in 10 cities, which were held sequentially from May 5 to June 1.