Apink "I've arranged my accommodation life, but I often meet."

A Pink complete picture has been released.Apink recently filmed the July issue of CeCi and a picture ahead of his comeback.Jung Eun-ji, who draws on the theme of Apinks Summer Day, and Yoon Bomi, who runs a personal YouTube channel, and Park Cho-long, who opened an SNS account for fans, and Oh Ha-youngs cut with Kim Nam-joo and his companion dog, were released, and the chemistry among the members improved the perfection of the picture.During the Apink activity, members gathered in a group chat room to discuss the concept of the next album and go to the daily life.Apink said, I recently talked about the album story and concept, but I usually go to the funny, cute baby video or puppy video.I organized the accommodation, but there were a lot of members who lived close to me, so I often met when I did not have a personal schedule. This album will show a cool look unlike the girl I have shown so far. Kim Nam-joo tipped me to look forward to a thicker Apink.They said, I dont realize that Apink is the seventh anniversary, and every time I come back, I get nervous and Im ready for it.Please look forward to this album as well. emigration site

A Pink complete picture has been released.

Apink recently filmed the July issue of CeCi and a picture ahead of his comeback. Jung Eun-ji, who draws on the theme of 'Apink's Summer Day', and Yoon Bomi, who runs a personal YouTube channel, and Park Cho-long, who opened an SNS account for fans, and Oh Ha-young's cut with Kim Nam-joo and his companion dog, were released, and the chemistry among the members improved the perfection of the picture.

During the Apink activity, members gathered in a group chat room to discuss the concept of the next album and go to the daily life.

Apink said, "I recently talked about the album story and concept, but I usually go to the funny, cute baby video or puppy video. I organized the accommodation, but there were a lot of members who lived close to me, so I often met when I did not have a personal schedule. "

This album will show a cool look unlike the girl I have shown so far. Kim Nam-joo tipped me to look forward to a thicker Apink. They said, "I don't realize that Apink is the seventh anniversary, and every time I come back, I get nervous and I'm ready for it. Please look forward to this album as well. "

emigration site