'About Time' Lee Sung-kyung, Lee Sang-yoon life span can not be seen.

A watch for About Time Lee Sang-yoon has been released.In the 5th episode of TVNs monthly drama About Time broadcast on the 4th, Lee Doha (Lee Sang-yoon) confirmed his heart toward Choi Mika (Lee Sung-kyung).On this day, Doha confessed her heart to her, despite hearing about the life span clock from Choi Mika.He made sure to nail Choi Mika, Whatever you are next to me for, I dont care why.So Choi Mika took Doha to the emergency room.Choi Mika, who read their life span in the emergency room, confronted his grandfather with dementia in front of the emergency room and informed IDoha that his life span was one day away.Not only that, but his life span clock also revealed that he had only 87 days left.The next day, IDoha heard through his secretary that his grandfather, who Choi Mika said, died.When I found out that Choi Mikas words were true, IDoha said, Go home right now and pack your things first, at work during the day, at home at night.Choi Mika suggested that she live together, saying, It is a way to live for a long time.Choi Mika said to Doha, However, do I look like a woman who will go to a mans house?How easy did you see me? But there was no better way to stop the clock. The first day of a house. Thank you, Choi Mika told IDoha.Thank you for believing my story and letting me be next to you. On the other hand, IDoha, who was shaken by Choi Mika, declared her parting to organize her relationship with Bae Su-bong (Im Se-mi), but Bae Su-bong said, From the beginning, she started without her mind to me.I am still determined to wait. Play until you get tired. I will wait. After that, Choi Mika and Doha met Ada Lovelace couple and had a two-to-two date. When I saw Choi Mika smiling happily, I said, Is it my heart?The reason the Mika clock is stopped. I just wanted time to stop watching you laugh. I wish I had a hundred years. My watch.Choi Mika said, I am happy for a long time.On the other hand, at the end of the broadcast, Ada Lovelace found his life span watch engraved on the cheek of Doha and added tears to the future development.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

A watch for 'About Time' Lee Sang-yoon has been released.

In the 5th episode of TVN's monthly drama 'About Time' broadcast on the 4th, Lee Doha (Lee Sang-yoon) confirmed his heart toward Choi Mika (Lee Sung-kyung).

On this day, Doha confessed her heart to her, despite hearing about the life span clock from Choi Mika. He made sure to nail Choi Mika, "Whatever you are next to me for, I don't care why."

So Choi Mika took Doha to the emergency room. Choi Mika, who read their life span in the emergency room, confronted his grandfather with dementia in front of the emergency room and informed IDoha that his life span was one day away. Not only that, but his life span clock also revealed that he had only 87 days left.

The next day, IDoha heard through his secretary that his grandfather, who Choi Mika said, died. When I found out that Choi Mika's words were true, IDoha said, "Go home right now and pack your things first, at work during the day, at home at night. Choi Mika suggested that she live together, saying, "It is a way to live for a long time.

Choi Mika said to Doha, "However, do I look like a woman who will go to a man's house? How easy did you see me?" But there was no better way to stop the clock. The first day of a house. "Thank you, Choi Mika told IDoha. Thank you for believing my story and letting me be next to you. "

On the other hand, IDoha, who was shaken by Choi Mika, declared her parting to organize her relationship with Bae Su-bong (Im Se-mi), but Bae Su-bong said, "From the beginning, she started without her mind to me. I am still determined to wait. Play until you get tired. I will wait. "

After that, Choi Mika and Doha met Ada Lovelace couple and had a two-to-two date. When I saw Choi Mika smiling happily, I said, "Is it my heart? The reason the Mika clock is stopped. I just wanted time to stop watching you laugh. I wish I had a hundred years. My watch. Choi Mika said, "I am happy for a long time."

On the other hand, at the end of the broadcast, Ada Lovelace found his life span watch engraved on the cheek of Doha and added tears to the future development.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen