'1 vs. 100' Song So-hee "Idol dance instructor was corrected for gait"

1 vs. 100 Song So-hee released the story of the corrective gait.In KBS2 1 vs. 100 broadcast on the 5th, Song So-hee, a Korean traditional musician, appeared as one person and played against 100 people.On the day, MC asked Song So-hee, I heard that I went to Idol dance instructor to correct the walking.So, Song So-hee said, I was surprised to hear that my shoulder was shrinking when I wore a lot of hanbok, and I did not have the power to walk, so I went to Idol dance instructor and got correction of walking.Then, when asked to show a little how MC was corrected, Song So-hee laughed by showing Idol-style zigzag walking, saying, This is the Idol walk I learned.Song So-hee also said Lee Seung-gi was asked about his ideal type and said, It seemed like a polite person to see.

'1 vs. 100' Song So-hee released the story of the corrective gait.

In KBS2 '1 vs. 100' broadcast on the 5th, Song So-hee, a Korean traditional musician, appeared as one person and played against 100 people.

On the day, MC asked Song So-hee, "I heard that I went to Idol dance instructor to correct the walking."

So, Song So-hee said, "I was surprised to hear that my shoulder was shrinking when I wore a lot of hanbok, and I did not have the power to walk, so I went to Idol dance instructor and got correction of walking."

Then, when asked to show a little how MC was corrected, Song So-hee laughed by showing Idol-style zigzag walking, saying, "This is the Idol walk I learned."

Song So-hee also said Lee Seung-gi was asked about his ideal type and said, "It seemed like a polite person to see."