'Why is Kim Secretary doing it?' Park Seo-joon "95-year-old Lee Tae-hwan, my brother in the play"

Why is Kim secretary? Park Seo-joon told Lee Tae-hwans brother and brother chemistry.Actors Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young, Lee Tae-hwan and Park Jun-hwa attended the presentation of the cable channel tvN new Drama Why is Kim Secretary at Time Square in Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.Lee Tae-hwan was actually born in 1995, but he smiled humbly about appearing as a 35-year-old and Park Seo-joons brother.In this regard, Park said, I met for the first time, but the physical was more brother than me. Kee, big, and foot were bigger than me.I was born in 95 years, but I wanted to be expressed because I was my brother. I first saw the reading day and thought it was like my brother. Meanwhile, Why would Kim do that is a perfect romance between Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon), a vice chairman who is united with his self-love, and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young), a secretary who fully assists him.The first broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 6th of next month.

'Why is Kim secretary?' Park Seo-joon told Lee Tae-hwan's brother and brother chemistry.

Actors Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young, Lee Tae-hwan and Park Jun-hwa attended the presentation of the cable channel tvN new Drama 'Why is Kim Secretary' at Time Square in Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.

Lee Tae-hwan was actually born in 1995, but he smiled humbly about appearing as a 35-year-old and Park Seo-joon's brother.

In this regard, Park said, "I met for the first time, but the physical was more brother than me. Kee, big, and foot were bigger than me. I was born in 95 years, but I wanted to be expressed because I was my brother. I first saw the reading day and thought it was like my brother. "

Meanwhile, "Why would Kim do that" is a perfect romance between Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon), a vice chairman who is united with his self-love, and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young), a secretary who fully assists him. The first broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 6th of next month.