"Is it a wedding shoot?"...' Running Man' Hong Jin-young Kim Jong-kook, Couple pictures 'Click'

Running Man Hong Jin-young and Kim Jong-kooks love love love atmosphere was ripe.On the 13th, SBS Running Man was broadcasted Family Global Package Project Final Race.On this day, Kim Jong-kook went to find Lee Da-hee - Lee Kwang-soo - Hong Jin-young and Shinshimodo to find the three brothers.Lee Da-hee told Kim Jong-kook, Hong Jin-young or luxury?, Lee Kwang-soo explained, The final type is the style that Jin Yeong-i goes with when he desperately wants to go with him. Kim Jong-kook agreed.Hong Jin-young said, I am not a man-stricken style. So my brother is desperate for me. But Kim Jong-kook was right, saying, Im a style that says if a woman is not desperate, go away.Hong Jin-young said, I have a bad idea that I was caught by the end. I have never called you drunk? Kim Jong-kook asked for consent.But Kim Jong-kook laughed brightly, saying, I do not know if I have been drinking, but I think I have called at night.Hong Jin-young asked for an andre Kim pose reminiscent of wedding photography at Kim Jong-kook after taking an atmosphere to take pictures together at the bus stop.Kim Jong-kook smiled and accepted: The two took pictures affectionately, unlike the archrival Lee Kwang-soo - Lee Da-hee.

Running Man' Hong Jin-young and Kim Jong-kook's love love love atmosphere was ripe.

On the 13th, SBS Running Man' was broadcasted 'Family Global Package Project' Final Race. On this day, Kim Jong-kook went to find Lee Da-hee - Lee Kwang-soo - Hong Jin-young and Shinshimodo to find the three brothers.

Lee Da-hee told Kim Jong-kook, "Hong Jin-young or luxury? ", Lee Kwang-soo explained, "The final type is the style that Jin Yeong-i goes with when he desperately wants to go with him." Kim Jong-kook agreed.

Hong Jin-young said, "I am not a man-stricken style." So my brother is desperate for me. " But Kim Jong-kook was right, saying, "I'm a style that says if a woman is not desperate, go away."

Hong Jin-young said, "I have a bad idea that I was caught by the end." "I have never called you drunk?" Kim Jong-kook asked for consent. But Kim Jong-kook laughed brightly, saying, "I do not know if I have been drinking, but I think I have called at night."

Hong Jin-young asked for an 'andre Kim pose' reminiscent of wedding photography at Kim Jong-kook after taking an atmosphere to take pictures together at the bus stop. Kim Jong-kook smiled and accepted: The two took pictures affectionately, unlike the archrival Lee Kwang-soo - Lee Da-hee.