"Wanna One Go" Zico "Wanna One, Celebrity View Feelings"

Zico met Wanna One.On the 14th broadcast of Mnet Reality Wanna One Gos new season Wanna One Go: X-CON, the unit matching of producer Nell, Dynamic Duo, Zico, Heize and Wanna One was drawn.The producers of the four teams went on to match the unit with Wanna One members, and the Kang Daniel X Kim Jae-hwan team and Park Woo-jin appealed to Zico to become a unit.Zico then faced himself with the members of Choices and said, It is Feelings to see entertainers. He laughed and asked, What are you most confident about?Park Woo-jin said, What I want to do, the most confident thing is dance. When Kim Jin-pyo asked, I think Im nervous, he said, I think Im going to die.I think it was not a rap in front of Zico, no matter how I think. I was going to die. Kim Jae-hwan also said, I will sing a song as a representative. Heizes song was embarrassed with the guitar performance, and he was scared by Zicos response.I have to do this. I tried to make it fun. Zico, meanwhile, was surprised by Choices for the team Daniel X Kim Jae-hwan, saying, I saw the tendency of the members.Mr. Woojin is thought to be with me in the second Choices.

Zico met Wanna One.

On the 14th broadcast of Mnet Reality Wanna One Go's new season "Wanna One Go: X-CON", the unit matching of producer Nell, Dynamic Duo, Zico, Heize and Wanna One was drawn.

The producers of the four teams went on to match the unit with Wanna One members, and the Kang Daniel X Kim Jae-hwan team and Park Woo-jin appealed to Zico to become a unit.

Zico then faced himself with the members of Choices and said, "It is Feelings to see entertainers." He laughed and asked, "What are you most confident about?"

Park Woo-jin said, "What I want to do, the most confident thing is dance." When Kim Jin-pyo asked, "I think I'm nervous," he said, "I think I'm going to die. I think it was not a rap in front of Zico, no matter how I think. I was going to die. "

Kim Jae-hwan also said, "I will sing a song as a representative." Heize's song was embarrassed with the guitar performance, and he was "scared" by Zico's response. I have to do this. I tried to make it fun. "

Zico, meanwhile, was surprised by Choices for the team Daniel X Kim Jae-hwan, saying, "I saw the tendency of the members. Mr. Woojin is thought to be with me in the second Choices. "