sm united in TVXQ concert...Source X Level X Shuzhou X NCT cheer

SM Entertainment family members joined the group TVXQ concert. On the afternoon of the 6th, SM official Instagram said, TVXQ!CONCERT - CIRCLE - #welcome Second Day!Two photos were posted with Super Junior Eunhyuk, Girls Generation Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, REDVelvet, and NCT to cheer on TVXQ. In the photo, TVXQ members Yunho and Changmin were released with Eunhyuk, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, and REDVelvet. The figure posing with a jazz.In another photo, he also left a commemorative photo with Eunhyuk and NCT members. On this day, TVXQ is a TVXQ domestic concert TVXQ!CONCERT -CIRCLE- #welcome and met with 22,000 fans. Changmin said, I was away from my fans for a while with my military service period, but I returned to my full post.I put it in the concert name Circle which means to stand in front of the fans. In particular, Cho Yong-pil sent a wreath to the TVXQ concert and attracted attention.Yunho said, We will do our best to be a singer who can share good feelings with many people like Cho Yong-pil. / SM official SNS.

sm Entertainment family members joined the group TVXQ concert. On the afternoon of the 6th, sm official Instagram said, "TVXQ! CONCERT - CIRCLE - #welcome Second Day! Two photos were posted with Super Junior Eunhyuk, Girls' Generation Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, RED Velvet, and NCT to cheer on TVXQ. "In the photo, TVXQ members Yunho and Changmin were released with Eunhyuk, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, and RED Velvet. The figure posing with a jazz. In another photo, he also left a commemorative photo with Eunhyuk and NCT members. On this day, TVXQ is a TVXQ domestic concert 'TVXQ! CONCERT -CIRCLE- #welcome 'and met with 22,000 fans. Changmin said, "I was away from my fans for a while with my military service period, but I returned to my full post. I put it in the concert name "Circle" which means to stand in front of the fans. "In particular, Cho Yong-pil sent a wreath to the TVXQ concert and attracted attention. Yunho said, "We will do our best to be a singer who can share good feelings with many people like Cho Yong-pil." / sm official SNS.