TV Cultwo Show' Ji Sang-ryeol "BTS, Celebrities' Celebrities"

Ji Sang-ryeol has been a special DJ for two consecutive days following yesterdays SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the 29th.On this day, Sleepy recently exchanged letters with BTS, saying, Mr. FM has recommended me, and Jin and I have become close to each other in the Jungles Law.When I received the award or when I was in the Billboards, I congratulated him with a tok, and the answer came.Ji Sang-ryeol expressed envy and said, I usually like BTS too much.I am an entertainer of entertainers.  I do not have any questions for others, but BTS is so curious.

Ji Sang-ryeol has been a special DJ for two consecutive days following yesterday's SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on the 29th.

On this day, Sleepy recently exchanged letters with BTS, saying, "Mr. FM has recommended me, and Jin and I have become close to each other in the 'Jungle's Law'. When I received the award or when I was in the Billboards, I congratulated him with a tok, and the answer came.

Ji Sang-ryeol expressed envy and said, "I usually like BTS too much. I am an entertainer of entertainers. "" I do not have any questions for others, but BTS is so curious. "