Seeing the truth in Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi, Seo Ye-ji, Lee Hye-Yeong The Incredible Hulk

Seo Ye-ji finally knew the truth: Lee Joon-gi was involved in her mothers disappearance, and all found out it was because of Lee Hye-Yeong.In the fifth episode of TVNs new weekend drama, Lawless Lawyer (playplayed by Yoon Hyun-ho/director Kim Jin-min/production studio Dragon Rogosfilm), which aired on May 26, Ha Jae-yi was shown questioning and digging into Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) and Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-Yeong).Ha Jae-yi wondered about the relationship between Bong Sang-pil and Cha Moon-sook, who was most curious about the identity of Cha Moon-sook who had treated him like his mother.Woo Hyung-man explained to An Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo) that someone was giving orders, explaining that he is presumed to be Cha Moon-sook.I found out the decisive thing: I heard that the lawless firm office was a lawyers office in the past, and that Choi Jin-ae (Shin Eun-jung), who used the office, committed suicide over his son.When he found out that Choi Jin-aes death day and his mothers disappearance were the same, he visited the criminal factory head (Kim Kwang-gyu) and demanded the data of the case.As soon as the case was over, the original material disappeared. I was good at copying it, said the factory manager.For Heroes, the boss of For Heroes, who Bong Sang-pil had organized, also visited.For Heroes told me that he was Bong Sang-pils uncle and that it was his decision that Bong Sang-pil had returned to his old age.Is not the timing too exquisite to be a coincidence? Ha Jae-yi found out everything. I saw a picture of his childhood and his mother in Bong Sang-pils office.So he met Bong Sang-pil and pointed out that the office of the Lawless Lawyer firm was Choi Jin-aes office in the past, and the day Choi Jin-ae died was like his mothers disappearance.Why are my mom and I here? Tell me, the real reason youre here, he said.Bong Sang-pil said, An-oh killed my mother. In front of me. Right here. Cha Moon-sook, the man who told An-oh to kill her.And what happened to me and your mothers disappearance, all of it is Cha Mun-suks work. kim ye-eun
Seo Ye-ji finally knew the truth: Lee Joon-gi was involved in her mothers disappearance, and all found out it was because of Lee Hye-Yeong.In the fifth episode of TVNs new weekend drama, Lawless Lawyer (playplayed by Yoon Hyun-ho/director Kim Jin-min/production studio Dragon Rogosfilm), which aired on May 26, Ha Jae-yi was shown questioning and digging into Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) and Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-Yeong).Ha Jae-yi wondered about the relationship between Bong Sang-pil and Cha Moon-sook, who was most curious about the identity of Cha Moon-sook who had treated him like his mother.Woo Hyung-man explained to An Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo) that someone was giving orders, explaining that he is presumed to be Cha Moon-sook.I found out the decisive thing: I heard that the lawless firm office was a lawyers office in the past, and that Choi Jin-ae (Shin Eun-jung), who used the office, committed suicide over his son.When he found out that Choi Jin-aes death day and his mothers disappearance were the same, he visited the criminal factory head (Kim Kwang-gyu) and demanded the data of the case.As soon as the case was over, the original material disappeared. I was good at copying it, said the factory manager.For Heroes, the boss of For Heroes, who Bong Sang-pil had organized, also visited.For Heroes told me that he was Bong Sang-pils uncle and that it was his decision that Bong Sang-pil had returned to his old age.Is not the timing too exquisite to be a coincidence? Ha Jae-yi found out everything. I saw a picture of his childhood and his mother in Bong Sang-pils office.So he met Bong Sang-pil and pointed out that the office of the Lawless Lawyer firm was Choi Jin-aes office in the past, and the day Choi Jin-ae died was like his mothers disappearance.Why are my mom and I here? Tell me, the real reason youre here, he said.Bong Sang-pil said, An-oh killed my mother. In front of me. Right here. Cha Moon-sook, the man who told An-oh to kill her.And what happened to me and your mothers disappearance, all of it is Cha Mun-suks work. kim ye-eun

Seo Ye-ji finally knew the truth: Lee Joon-gi was involved in her mother's disappearance, and all found out it was because of Lee Hye-Yeong.

In the fifth episode of TVN's new weekend drama, Lawless Lawyer (playplayed by Yoon Hyun-ho/director Kim Jin-min/production studio Dragon Rogosfilm), which aired on May 26, Ha Jae-yi was shown questioning and digging into Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) and Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-Yeong).

Ha Jae-yi wondered about the relationship between Bong Sang-pil and Cha Moon-sook, who was most curious about the identity of Cha Moon-sook who had treated him like his mother. Woo Hyung-man explained to An Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo) that someone was giving orders, explaining that he is presumed to be Cha Moon-sook.

I found out the decisive thing: I heard that the lawless firm office was a lawyer's office in the past, and that Choi Jin-ae (Shin Eun-jung), who used the office, committed suicide over his son. When he found out that Choi Jin-ae's death day and his mother's disappearance were the same, he visited the criminal factory head (Kim Kwang-gyu) and demanded the data of the case. “As soon as the case was over, the original material disappeared. I was good at copying it,” said the factory manager.

For Heroes, the boss of For Heroes, who Bong Sang-pil had organized, also visited. For Heroes told me that he was Bong Sang-pil’s uncle and that it was his decision that Bong Sang-pil had returned to his old age. Is not the timing too exquisite to be a coincidence? "

Ha Jae-yi found out everything. I saw a picture of his childhood and his mother in Bong Sang-pil's office. So he met Bong Sang-pil and pointed out that the office of the Lawless Lawyer firm was Choi Jin-ae's office in the past, and the day Choi Jin-ae died was like his mother's disappearance. “Why are my mom and I here? Tell me, the real reason you’re here,” he said.

Bong Sang-pil said, "An-oh killed my mother. In front of me. Right here. Cha Moon-sook, the man who told An-oh to kill her. And what happened to me and your mother's disappearance, all of it is Cha Mun-suk's work. "

kim ye-eun