The Newsroom' Kim Nam-joo X Sohn Suk-hee captures two shots that just make you feel happy to watch

JTBC The Newsroom official SNS has a picture of Kim Nam-joooo and Sohn Suk-hee Anchor on the 10th.It was a two-shot with Kim Nam-joooo who appeared on JTBC The Newsroom culture invitation on the 9th.The two people in the public photos are smiling gently while staring at the camera.It is more strange that Kim Nam-jooo, who played the role of national anchor Goh Hye-ran in the drama Misty, and actually the meeting of the national anchor, Sohn Suk-hee.Kim Nam-joooo, who made the appearance on The Newsroom, spoke the tone of Misty Goh Hye-ran Anchor.Because I met Sohn Suk-hee Anchor, I gave a look to Anchor vs. Anchor.As praise for acting continued, Kim Nam-joooo said, It was a work that came back in six years. It was a challenge to a new character, not a character that was already done.But unlike worry, I was so happy to receive a lot of attention and attention after the broadcast, and I was happy because I held the trophy (the 54th Baeksang Arts Award for Best Actress) in my arms.So I was a little bit wobbly, he said.

JTBC The Newsroom' official SNS has a picture of Kim Nam-joooo and Sohn Suk-hee Anchor on the 10th. It was a two-shot with Kim Nam-joooo who appeared on JTBC The Newsroom' culture invitation on the 9th.

The two people in the public photos are smiling gently while staring at the camera. It is more strange that Kim Nam-jooo, who played the role of national Anchor Goh Hye-ran in the drama Misty', and actually the meeting of the national Anchor, Sohn Suk-hee.

Kim Nam-joooo, who made the appearance on "The Newsroom," spoke the tone of "Misty" Goh Hye-ran Anchor. Because I met Sohn Suk-hee Anchor, I gave a look to Anchor vs. Anchor.

As praise for acting continued, Kim Nam-joooo said, "It was a work that came back in six years. It was a challenge to a new character, not a character that was already done. But unlike worry, I was so happy to receive a lot of attention and attention after the broadcast, and I was happy because I held the trophy (the 54th Baeksang Arts Award for Best Actress) in my arms. So I was a little bit wobbly," he said.