Oh Na-ra "opens fan invitation event with IU...5 people attending"

Actor Oh Na-ra expressed his love for his fans.Recently, an Interview with Oh Na-ra, who appeared as Jung Hee in the TVN Drama My Uncle (playplayed by Park Hae-young and director Kim Won-seok) at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, was conducted.Oh Na-ra recently invited fans to watch My Uncle together and uploaded a photo of the certification. My fans have been with me for nearly 15 years.Its like a family because theyve been together since the musical.I have never seen a work together in the Drama, but I heard that I was watching a Drama with my fans on my birthday and I wanted to try it. I suddenly invited them, but there were not many people who could come on weekdays, so everyone rolled their feet. Five people came and watched the Drama together with tears. It was a good time.I told the behind-the-scenes story alive, and it burst out. I decided to have this time in the future. I was like a sister and sister who were close to fans without a wall between actors and fans.The fans were friends who watched my growth process, and I always supported and gave strength to my family, so I was able to go with my fans for a long time. When asked about his reaction to the fact that Oh Na-ra followed him, he said, I laughed very much.IU rented a theater, but I rented a small office and watched it with paws, and I even watched it on a computer monitor, not on TV.I was nervous that I could not do that, he replied and laughed.

Actor Oh Na-ra expressed his love for his fans.

Recently, an Interview with Oh Na-ra, who appeared as Jung Hee in the TVN Drama 'My Uncle (playplayed by Park Hae-young and director Kim Won-seok)' at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, was conducted.

Oh Na-ra recently invited fans to watch 'My Uncle' together and uploaded a photo of the certification. "My fans have been with me for nearly 15 years. It's like a family because they've been together since the musical. I have never seen a work together in the Drama, but I heard that I was watching a Drama with my fans on my birthday and I wanted to try it. "

"I suddenly invited them, but there were not many people who could come on weekdays, so everyone rolled their feet. Five people came and watched the Drama together with tears. It was a good time. I told the behind-the-scenes story alive, and it burst out. I decided to have this time in the future. "

"I was like a sister and sister who were close to fans without a wall between actors and fans. The fans were friends who watched my growth process, and I always supported and gave strength to my family, so I was able to go with my fans for a long time. "

When asked about his reaction to the fact that Oh Na-ra followed him, he said, "I laughed very much. IU rented a theater, but I rented a small office and watched it with paws, and I even watched it on a computer monitor, not on TV. I was nervous that I could not do that, "he replied and laughed.