"Ssulzun" Absent, why are viewers so disgruntled? "I should have done even Miri." "I especially waited this week."

JTBC Ssulzun, which was scheduled to air on the afternoon of the 3rd, was broadcast live on the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards (2018) from 9:30 on the day.Above all, viewers complain that Absent news is known on the day.This broadcast is broadcast after the North-South Summit, so many people were waiting for Ssulzun, so the netizens also said, I waited for a week of kahe *** Ssulzun, but I will do it!Cjhf*** white statues and Ssulzun should have been broadcast.tntn*** I waited and waited since the summit because last week was a summit, but it is ridiculous.

jtbc Ssulzun', which was scheduled to air on the afternoon of the 3rd, was broadcast live on the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards (2018) from 9:30 on the day. Above all, viewers complain that Absent news is known on the day. This broadcast is broadcast after the 'North-South Summit', so many people were waiting for Ssulzun', so the netizens also said, "I waited for a week of kahe *** Ssulzun, but I will do it! ""Cjhf*** white statues and Ssulzun should have been broadcast. ""tntn*** I waited and waited since the summit because last week was a summit, but it is ridiculous. "