Suits' Park Hyung-sik X Ko Sung-hee, affection + incident I caught both rabbits

Suits Park Hyung-sik and Ko Sung-hee worked together to solve the sexual assault case.In the KBS2 drama Suits broadcast on the 30th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) confirmed their affection with a sweet kiss, and the figure of solving the problem with the cooperation of the incident got on the air.Kang Ha-yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) and Miniforce Seok were wary of Hams return to the law firm.Hong Da-ham (Chae Jung-an) also knew this and asked Miniforce, What if there is a saying that Ham is coming back? Miniforce said, I can not come back.I will stop it. He said, If it is not a problem, but if the identity of the lawyer is revealed, Choi will be difficult. They knew about Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) and Ko Yeon-woos relationship with Thumb, which would be a fatal weakness for Miniforce if the identity of Ko Yeon-woo was revealed.The two advised each other to be careful: Ko Yeon-woo hovers around Ji-na Kim, we have to be more concerned before we get closer to each other, Miniforce said.Ko Yeon-woo showed up in front of the Miniforce seat in a neat Suits with shoes and perfume.When Miniforce was surprised, Ko said, Did not you say you would give me a single case? I decided to become a strong lawyer from today.Miniforce said, Do not pretend to be good, do well, only think about winning. He added, Find out your opponents desires and find weaknesses.Ko Yeon-woo later took the first solo defense, and the case was a copyright infringement lawSuits claiming that the best-selling novel was his work.Ko went to Lee Jung In, who filed the lawSuits, and said, There is no evidence that it was stolen. Drop the lawSuits.However, Lee Jung In replied, Do not say that you are a lawyer and do not say the future of others.Two years ago, I sent a synopsis of a novel to a publisher representative, and the moment I thought it was an opportunity to never be there again in my life was a wound that I could not erase for a lifetime.So, Ko went to the publishers representative and received a memorandum to pay 50 million won in settlement, but Lee Jung In said, I do not want money.The lawyer does not know what I really have been deprived of. Meanwhile, Ko Yeon-woo belatedly found out that Lee Jung In was raped by a publisher representative and asked Ji-na Kim for help.Lee Jung In said, I am not going to come and reveal the rape now, not to apologize, but to my idea without a word of discussion.Since then, Ji-na Kim has encouraged her to solve her lawyer on her way home from work with Ko Yeon-woo.So, Ko Yeon-woo said, Do not you know me well? And Ji-na Kim also asked, We do not know much about each other. If I want to know, will you tell me?I wonder what I have been so curious about, said Ko Yeon-woo, and I am worried about what time it is in the morning and what time I eat breakfast.On the other hand, Ko Yeon-woo and Ji-na Kim showed teamwork by solving copyright infringement and sexual assault at the same time in face of Lee Jung In and publisher representative.Ko said, You trampled on the future of Lee Jung In. Turn yourself in after the merger and acquisition.Ko Yeon-woo solved his first solo case and liked to receive a watch from Miniforce.He then said, I am alone in words, not with your girlfriend. He declared, In principle, in-house love is prohibited. He raised curiosity about future relations with Ji-na Kim.After that day, at the end of the broadcast, Ham Dae-pyo returned to Kang & Ham, and Kang Hae-yeon and Miniforce line showed a strange gaze and predicted conflict.

Suits Park Hyung-sik and Ko Sung-hee worked together to solve the sexual assault case.

In the KBS2 drama Suits broadcast on the 30th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) confirmed their affection with a sweet kiss, and the figure of solving the problem with the cooperation of the incident got on the air.

Kang Ha-yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) and Miniforce Seok were wary of Ham's return to the law firm. Hong Da-ham (Chae Jung-an) also knew this and asked Miniforce, "What if there is a saying that Ham is coming back?" Miniforce said, "I can not come back. I will stop it. "He said," If it is not a problem, but if the identity of the lawyer is revealed, Choi will be difficult. "

They knew about Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) and Ko Yeon-woo’s relationship with Thumb, which would be a fatal weakness for Miniforce if the identity of Ko Yeon-woo was revealed. The two advised each other to be careful: "Ko Yeon-woo hovers around Ji-na Kim, we have to be more concerned before we get closer to each other," Miniforce said.

Ko Yeon-woo showed up in front of the Miniforce seat in a neat Suits with shoes and perfume. When Miniforce was surprised, Ko said, "Did not you say you would give me a single case?" "I decided to become a strong lawyer from today."

Miniforce said, "Do not pretend to be good, do well, only think about winning." He added, "Find out your opponent's desires and find weaknesses."

Ko Yeon-woo later took the first solo defense, and the case was a copyright infringement lawSuits claiming that the best-selling novel was his work. Ko went to Lee Jung In, who filed the lawSuits, and said, "There is no evidence that it was stolen. Drop the lawSuits." However, Lee Jung In replied, "Do not say that you are a lawyer and do not say the future of others."

"Two years ago, I sent a synopsis of a novel to a publisher representative, and the moment I thought it was an opportunity to never be there again in my life was a wound that I could not erase for a lifetime." So, Ko went to the publisher's representative and received a memorandum to pay 50 million won in settlement, but Lee Jung In said, "I do not want money. The lawyer does not know what I really have been deprived of. "

Meanwhile, Ko Yeon-woo belatedly found out that Lee Jung In was raped by a publisher representative and asked Ji-na Kim for help. Lee Jung In said, "I am not going to come and reveal the rape now, not to apologize, but to my idea without a word of discussion."

Since then, Ji-na Kim has encouraged her to "solve her lawyer" on her way home from work with Ko Yeon-woo. So, Ko Yeon-woo said, "Do not you know me well?" And Ji-na Kim also asked, "We do not know much about each other. If I want to know, will you tell me?" "I wonder what I have been so curious about," said Ko Yeon-woo, "and I am worried about what time it is in the morning and what time I eat breakfast."

On the other hand, Ko Yeon-woo and Ji-na Kim showed teamwork by solving copyright infringement and sexual assault at the same time in face of Lee Jung In and publisher representative. Ko said, “You trampled on the future of Lee Jung In. Turn yourself in after the merger and acquisition.”

Ko Yeon-woo solved his first solo case and liked to receive a watch from Miniforce. He then said, "I am alone in words, not with your girlfriend." He declared, "In principle, in-house love is prohibited." He raised curiosity about future relations with Ji-na Kim.

After that day, at the end of the broadcast, Ham Dae-pyo returned to Kang & Ham, and Kang Hae-yeon and Miniforce line showed a strange gaze and predicted conflict.