Suits' Park Hyung-sik 'feels nervous', fake lawyer's gutter vs Jang Dong-gun Black history caught

Suits Park Hyung-sik has identified Jang Dong-guns past Black History.In the KBS2 drama Suits, which aired on the 16th, the process of Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) knowing the weakness of Miniforce Seok (Jang Dong-gun) during the incident was broadcast.On this day, Ko gave up the defendants statement and lost it because of his opponents client Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee).Kang Ha-yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) even heard the words, I was expecting, but I was naive and weak. Miniforce Seok is also a natural disappointment.So, Ko Yeon-woo asked, What is it that hurts and gets others? Miniforce said, I proved myself that all partners of Kang & Ham lack qualities and abilities.So, Ko said, I want to be a lawyer who stays with anyone even if I lose than a lawyer who makes anyone a scapegoat.But Miniforce said, It is hard to hear someone to protect.If you feel shaken every time, you cant protect them, he said, adding, Who do you protect without knowing what to decide and choose?I think Im a very angry person, said Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee), who met Ko Yeon-woo on the rooftop. I dont know why.Its all my fault and I cant do it. He asked, Why did you tell your friend about the rabbit when it was a secret youd only known?Ji-na Kim said, We both have been wrong because of emotions, in the explanation of Ko Yeon-woo, A word that came out accidentally.However, Ko Yeon-woo was again in charge of the dismissal of the director of the Namyoung Accounting Corporation, which was in charge of the accounting advisory of Kang & Ham.After that, Ko Yeon-woo met with Bang Sang-moo in person and recommended his resignation. In the process, he knew that the fake graduation was not his creation.After visiting the Miniforce seat, Ko said, It is not just a matter of forgery of education. It is a matter of ending ones life and the future of his family.Because for the 15 years that Bang Sang-moo worked, there was no problem with the false description of his resume.Do you have any evidence? He said, You just saw you through him. Soon after, Miniforce met with the representative of Namyoung Accounting Corporation, and noticed that there was another plan.Miniforce told CEO Kang Ha-yeon, We are using the Bang Sang-mu to get rid of him.However, Kang Hae-yeon knew the fact and did not mean clients paying nearly 1 billion every year.In the end, Miniforce met with Bang Sang-moo directly and mentioned the paper company problem that his subordinate, the head of the government, had discovered. I reported to the representative of the paper company, and it was not related to us.I will cut myself off after 15 years of working like a dog because I will leak confidential information. In addition, Bang Sang-moo said to Ko Yeon-woo, who came to him earlier, I have been acting as an accountant for gang & ham for more than five years.I can see the details of the Ussault salary, the income of partner lawyers, and the tax relationship, but I did not look for their name. I will believe that I understand my feelings, said Bang Sang-moo, who was surprised to hear his fake lawyer status.We do not have the same talent, but maybe the weakness is similar. I think my insurance is not a few pennys but a few pennys. Miniforce received a resignation letter from Bang Sang-moo, who was handed over by Ko Yeon-woo, and rebuked him, I can not deny that Bang Sang-moo did wrong. Is it the justice you say to protect the guilty?So, Ko Yeon-woo said, Thats what I want to say. He mentioned the past of Miniforce, who left the former prosecutors office (Jeon-min), and said, Is not the past prosecutor deliberately destroyed the evidence without his lawyer?I know that he quit because he didnt like it, because he couldnt accept it. I dont know why hes trying to protect the guilty misjudgment.If the lawyer is not shaken by emotion, should not this opportunity pick the knife that was put in the sheath? Miniforce stone, who was surprised by this, raised the tension of the drama by staring at the actor.

SuitsPark Hyung-sik has identified Jang Dong-gun’s past Black history.

In the KBS2 drama Suits, which aired on the 16th, the process of Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) knowing the weakness of Miniforce Seok (Jang Dong-gun) during the incident was broadcast.

On this day, Ko gave up the defendant's statement and lost it because of his opponent's client Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee). Kang Ha-yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) even heard the words, “I was expecting, but I was naive and weak.” Miniforce Seok is also a natural disappointment.

So, Ko Yeon-woo asked, "What is it that hurts and gets others?" Miniforce said, "I proved myself that all partners of Kang & Ham lack qualities and abilities." So, Ko said, "I want to be a lawyer who stays with anyone even if I lose than a lawyer who makes anyone a scapegoat."

But Miniforce said, "It is hard to hear someone to protect. “If you feel shaken every time, you can’t protect them,” he said, adding, “Who do you protect without knowing what to decide and choose?”

“I think I’m a very angry person,” said Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee), who met Ko Yeon-woo on the rooftop. “I don’t know why. “It’s all my fault and I can’t do it.” He asked, “Why did you tell your friend about the rabbit when it was a secret you’d only known?” Ji-na Kim said, "We both have been wrong because of emotions," in the explanation of Ko Yeon-woo, "A word that came out accidentally."

However, Ko Yeon-woo was again in charge of the dismissal of the director of the Namyoung Accounting Corporation, which was in charge of the accounting advisory of Kang & Ham. After that, Ko Yeon-woo met with Bang Sang-moo in person and recommended his resignation. In the process, he knew that the fake graduation was not his creation.

After visiting the Miniforce seat, Ko said, "It is not just a matter of forgery of education. It is a matter of ending one's life and the future of his family." Because for the 15 years that Bang Sang-moo worked, there was no problem with the false description of his resume. Do you have any evidence? "He said," You just saw you through him. "

Soon after, Miniforce met with the representative of Namyoung Accounting Corporation, and noticed that there was another plan. Miniforce told CEO Kang Ha-yeon, We are using the Bang Sang-mu to get rid of him. However, Kang Hae-yeon knew the fact and did not mean "clients paying nearly 1 billion every year."

In the end, Miniforce met with Bang Sang-moo directly and mentioned the paper company problem that his subordinate, the head of the government, had discovered. "I reported to the representative of the paper company, and it was not related to us. I will cut myself off after 15 years of working like a dog because I will leak confidential information. "

In addition, Bang Sang-moo said to Ko Yeon-woo, who came to him earlier, "I have been acting as an accountant for 'gang & ham' for more than five years. I can see the details of the Ussault salary, the income of partner lawyers, and the tax relationship, but I did not look for their name. " "I will believe that I understand my feelings," said Bang Sang-moo, who was surprised to hear his fake lawyer status. We do not have the same talent, but maybe the weakness is similar. I think my insurance is not a few pennys but a few pennys. "

Miniforce received a resignation letter from Bang Sang-moo, who was handed over by Ko Yeon-woo, and rebuked him, "I can not deny that Bang Sang-moo did wrong. Is it the justice you say to protect the guilty?" So, Ko Yeon-woo said, "That's what I want to say." He mentioned the past of Miniforce, who left the former prosecutor's office (Jeon-min), and said, "Is not the past prosecutor deliberately destroyed the evidence without his lawyer? I know that he quit because he didn’t like it, because he couldn’t accept it. I don’t know why he’s trying to protect the guilty misjudgment. If the lawyer is not shaken by emotion, should not this opportunity pick the knife that was put in the sheath? " Miniforce stone, who was surprised by this, raised the tension of the drama by staring at the actor.