Suits' Ko Sung-hee, "I'm nervous" about the inner-minded Confessions on Park Hyeong-sik

Suits Ko Sung-hee reveals heart to Park Hyung-sikOn KBS2s Suits, which aired on the 16th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) were shown talking after the Moot court.I had a reason, said Ji-na Kim. I was embarrassed in front of people. If I go to work tomorrow morning, how do I go to work today?Ive done my best, she said.Im angry, as you say. Yeah, Im not like that. Im not. Im not.Ji-na Kim said, The lawyer is concerned, he said. I do not know why, but I am angry because I am angry.

Suits' Ko Sung-hee reveals heart to Park Hyung-sik

On KBS2's "Suits," which aired on the 16th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) were shown talking after the Moot court.

"I had a reason," said Ji-na Kim. "I was embarrassed in front of people. If I go to work tomorrow morning, how do I go to work today? I've done my best," she said.

"I'm angry, as you say. Yeah, I'm not like that. I'm not. I'm not.

Ji-na Kim said, "The lawyer is concerned," he said. "I do not know why, but I am angry because I am angry."