Suits' Ko Sung-hee, "I care a lot" to Park Hyung-sik...an unusual Office romance expectation

Suits Ko Sung-hee confessed his feelings for Park Hyung-sik.In the KBS2 drama Suits, which aired on the 16th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) was shown losing in a mock court.On this day, Ko gave up his last statement and was eventually ruled out of the loss. So, Kang Ha-yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) and Choi Kang-seok (Jang Dong-gun) were disappointed.Later, Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) was fortunate to meet Ko Yeon-woo on the rooftop, saying, I am a angry person.I dont care, I care a lot, he said, but I care a lot about you, and I dont know why, but its all my fault and I cant.He said, We only knew the secret, did you tell him about the rabbit?So, Ko said, It is a true genius. Ji-na Kim sarcastically said, I am a genius who turns it into Kim Joo-im.Ji-na Kim said, Why did you quit in the middle? We both got things wrong because of emotions.

Suits' Ko Sung-hee confessed his feelings for Park Hyung-sik.

In the KBS2 drama Suits, which aired on the 16th, Ko Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) was shown losing in a mock court.

On this day, Ko gave up his last statement and was eventually ruled out of the loss. So, Kang Ha-yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) and Choi Kang-seok (Jang Dong-gun) were disappointed.

Later, Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) was fortunate to meet Ko Yeon-woo on the rooftop, saying, "I am a angry person." “I don’t care, I care a lot,” he said, “but I care a lot about you, and I don’t know why, but it’s all my fault and I can’t.” He said, "We only knew the secret, did you tell him about the rabbit?"

So, Ko said, "It is a true genius." Ji-na Kim sarcastically said, "I am a genius who turns it into Kim Joo-im." Ji-na Kim said, "Why did you quit in the middle?" "We both got things wrong because of emotions."