Spectrum Kim Jae-han "Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji-sung success, great stimulus...Thank you for your support"

Can Fudu 2 and Mix Nine topic put the new group Spectrum on the success chart?On the 9th, the debut showcase of Group Spectrum (Min Jae Dong-gyu, Han Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth Dong-yoon Billon Eun-jun) was held at the Empot Hall in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Spectrum said, Seven colors of light through prism are Spectrum. We want to shine the world bright with this light.Spectrum said he joined the team in the order of Dong Yun, Min Jae, Dong Kyu, Billen, Eun Jun, Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, Jae Han and prepared his debut.Spectrum announced the news of Dong-yoon from JTBC Mix Nine from Mnet Produce 101 Season 2 and collected topics before his debut.I came into the company and lost 8kg and made my debut, Jaehan said.Kim Jae-han also mentioned Wanna One Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji-sung, who were co-workers with the same agency Idol Producer at the time of Fudu 2.Kim Jae-han said, When Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji-sung debuted with Wanna One, I really wanted to celebrate and be good, but I had a complicated idea that I should be good.It was a shame. Their debut was a good stimulus for me. Kim Jae-han said, I can not contact you because I do not have a cell phone now, but until then I have received a lot of support messages from Yoon Ji-sung Kang Daniel.I probably know Im making my debut, he added, adding that hes also been in constant contact with other MMO-turned-Idol producers.Spectrum, related to his debut album Be Born, said Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, Its really like a treasure because its the first album Spectrum makes, and Jaehan said, I think it would be grateful if fans gave me as much love as it is the first album.We will work harder as well, he added.What is the characteristic of Spectrum in the flood of idol groups? Spectrum said, Our team is more sticky because we knew it before our debut.The sticky teamwork and the different seven personality and charm are more prominent. On the other hand, Spectrum will debut in the music industry with a new song Blow Up on the 10th.Fire is a song with a hip-hop beat in the tropical sound, a song that combines powerful drums and estranged synth sound.
Can Fudu 2 and Mix Nine topic put the new group Spectrum on the success chart?On the 9th, the debut showcase of Group Spectrum (Min Jae Dong-gyu, Han Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth Dong-yoon Billon Eun-jun) was held at the Empot Hall in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.Spectrum said, Seven colors of light through prism are Spectrum. We want to shine the world bright with this light.Spectrum said he joined the team in the order of Dong Yun, Min Jae, Dong Kyu, Billen, Eun Jun, Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, Jae Han and prepared his debut.Spectrum announced the news of Dong-yoon from JTBC Mix Nine from Mnet Produce 101 Season 2 and collected topics before his debut.I came into the company and lost 8kg and made my debut, Jaehan said.Kim Jae-han also mentioned Wanna One Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji-sung, who were co-workers with the same agency Idol Producer at the time of Fudu 2.Kim Jae-han said, When Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji-sung debuted with Wanna One, I really wanted to celebrate and be good, but I had a complicated idea that I should be good.It was a shame. Their debut was a good stimulus for me. Kim Jae-han said, I can not contact you because I do not have a cell phone now, but until then I have received a lot of support messages from Yoon Ji-sung Kang Daniel.I probably know Im making my debut, he added, adding that hes also been in constant contact with other MMO-turned-Idol producers.Spectrum, related to his debut album Be Born, said Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, Its really like a treasure because its the first album Spectrum makes, and Jaehan said, I think it would be grateful if fans gave me as much love as it is the first album.We will work harder as well, he added.What is the characteristic of Spectrum in the flood of idol groups? Spectrum said, Our team is more sticky because we knew it before our debut.The sticky teamwork and the different seven personality and charm are more prominent. On the other hand, Spectrum will debut in the music industry with a new song Blow Up on the 10th.Fire is a song with a hip-hop beat in the tropical sound, a song that combines powerful drums and estranged synth sound.

Can 'Fudu 2' and 'Mix Nine' topic put the new group Spectrum on the success chart?

On the 9th, the debut showcase of Group Spectrum (Min Jae Dong-gyu, Han Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth Dong-yoon Billon Eun-jun) was held at the Empot Hall in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Spectrum said, "Seven colors of light through prism are Spectrum. We want to shine the world bright with this light."

Spectrum said he joined the team in the order of Dong Yun, Min Jae, Dong Kyu, Billen, Eun Jun, Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, Jae Han and prepared his debut.

Spectrum announced the news of Dong-yoon from JTBC 'Mix Nine' from Mnet 'Produce 101 Season 2' and collected topics before his debut. "I came into the company and lost 8kg and made my debut," Jaehan said.

Kim Jae-han also mentioned Wanna One Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji-sung, who were co-workers with the same agency Idol Producer at the time of 'Fudu 2'. Kim Jae-han said, "When Kang Daniel and Yoon Ji-sung debuted with Wanna One, I really wanted to celebrate and be good, but I had a complicated idea that I should be good. It was a shame. Their debut was a good stimulus for me. "

Kim Jae-han said, "I can not contact you because I do not have a cell phone now, but until then I have received a lot of support messages from Yoon Ji-sung Kang Daniel. I probably know I'm making my debut," he added, adding that he's also been in constant contact with other MMO-turned-Idol Producers.

Spectrum, related to his debut album "Be Born", said Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, "It's really like a treasure because it's the first album Spectrum makes," and Jaehan said, "I think it would be grateful if fans gave me as much love as it is the first album. We will work harder as well," he added.

What is the characteristic of Spectrum in the flood of idol groups? Spectrum said, "Our team is more sticky because we knew it before our debut. The sticky teamwork and the different seven personality and charm are more prominent. "

On the other hand, Spectrum will debut in the music industry with a new song 'Blow Up' on the 10th. 'Fire' is a song with a hip-hop beat in the tropical sound, a song that combines powerful drums and estranged synth sound.