"Nam idol" Jung Woo-sung "I know it's handsome, but I'm not used to it."

The award for best actor at the Chunsa Film Festival was won by Jung Woo-sung.Jung Woo-sung won the Best Actor Award for the movie Steel Rain at the 23rd Chunsa Film Festival awards ceremony held at COEX Auditorium in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on May 18.Kim Yoon-seok (1987), Ma Dong-seok (Crime City), Seol Kyung-gu (Bulhandang), Song Kang-ho (Taxi Driver), Lee Byung-hun (Namhansanseong) and Jung Woo-sung (Steel Rain) competed for the latter part of the Academy Awards.Jung Woo-sung, who was on the stage, laughed at the cry of good-looking, saying, I know its good-looking, but Im not used to winning awards.It seems to be a big gift to Yang Woo-suk, who cheered my acting prize with Steel Rain.I would like to Honor Kwak Do-won, Jo Woo-jin, Kim Ui-sung, and many other staff members who have been together. I will share my Honor with my colleagues and friends Lee Jung-jae, Ha Jung-woo and all the artist company families who support me.Bae Hyo-ju / Jang Gyeong-ho

The award for best actor at the Chunsa Film Festival was won by Jung Woo-sung.

Jung Woo-sung won the Best Actor Award for the movie "Steel Rain" at the 23rd Chunsa Film Festival awards ceremony held at COEX Auditorium in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on May 18.

Kim Yoon-seok (1987), Ma Dong-seok (Crime City), Seol Kyung-gu (Bulhandang), Song Kang-ho (Taxi Driver), Lee Byung-hun (Namhansanseong) and Jung Woo-sung (Steel Rain) competed for the latter part of the Academy Awards.

Jung Woo-sung, who was on the stage, laughed at the cry of "good-looking", saying, "I know it's good-looking," but "I'm not used to winning awards."

"It seems to be a big gift to Yang Woo-suk, who cheered my acting prize with 'Steel Rain'. I would like to Honor Kwak Do-won, Jo Woo-jin, Kim Ui-sung, and many other staff members who have been together. "I will share my Honor with my colleagues and friends Lee Jung-jae, Ha Jung-woo and all the artist company families who support me."

Bae Hyo-ju / Jang Gyeong-ho