Song Ji-hyo Brother "Sister, open the door when you're on your cheek" Disclosure (Running Man)

Song Ji-hyo Brother gave a laugh with a history-class DisclosureSong Ji-hyo Brother Chun Sung Moon appeared on SBS Running Man on May 20 as Song Ji-hyo resemblance, and Disclosure his sisters secret.On the day of the song Ji-hyos secret, he said, I open the door when I am so comfortable.So Song Ji-hyo said, I do not want to go to the retroom while watching TV.I was so proud that I closed the door, he said, and only Jeon So-min, who had Brother, sympathized with the storm.bak-beauty
Song Ji-hyo Brother gave a laugh with a history-class DisclosureSong Ji-hyo Brother Chun Sung Moon appeared on SBS Running Man on May 20 as Song Ji-hyo resemblance, and Disclosure his sisters secret.On the day of the song Ji-hyos secret, he said, I open the door when I am so comfortable.So Song Ji-hyo said, I do not want to go to the retroom while watching TV.I was so proud that I closed the door, he said, and only Jeon So-min, who had Brother, sympathized with the storm.bak-beauty

Song Ji-hyo Brother gave a laugh with a history-class Disclosure

Song Ji-hyo Brother Chun Sung Moon appeared on SBS Running Man' on May 20 as Song Ji-hyo resemblance, and Disclosure his sister's secret.

On the day of the Song Ji-hyo's secret, he said, "I open the door when I am so comfortable."

So Song Ji-hyo said, "I do not want to go to the retroom while watching TV. I was so proud that I closed the door, "he said, and only Jeon So-min, who had Brother, sympathized with the storm.

bak-beauty