Son Ye-jin, Jung Hae In self-interest explosion after love rejection "Damn at the edge of the cliff" (Bob's good sister)

Bob-buying pretty sister Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In emotion exploded.JTBCs gilt drama Bob Good Sister (played by Kim Eun and director Ahn Pan-seok, hereinafter referred to as Pretty Sister), which was broadcast on the 19th, showed a deep resentment toward each other by Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In).On this day, Seo Kyung-sun was saddened to see his brother Seo Jun-hee not forgetting his former lover and his best friend, Yoon Jin-ah.But Seo Jun-hee said, Why do you just do this to me? Should you forget it all black?I do not know if you have met in the past, said Seo Kyung-sun, but you are always thinking.Seo Kyung-sun was worried about the suggestion that Yoon Jin-ah, who came to him, would stay the same as before.Seo Jun-hee came to the place where Seo Kyung-sun Yoon Jin-ah was together, and Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah could not hide their embarrassment when they saw each other.So, Seo Kyung-sun said, If you want to live like you Jin-ah, say hello, it is my brother. Seo Jun-hee also said, My sister is a friend.After Seo Kyung-sun left, Yoon Jin-ah said, How are you? Thanks for coming to marriage.I was surprised to come, he said. It will not be easy, but I can not stay like before we date. So Seo Jun-hee asked, Do you think that is possible? Who is good for? And Yoon Jin-ah said, I brought out a story.Im sorry if I felt uncomfortable, he said, before leaving.Seo Jun-hee told Seo Kyung-sun, How do you do not do it? I still have feelings.I felt more certain when I met him, he said, after hearing that Yon Jin-ah had a lover. What? I am not like my sister.Dont force me, never do it, she said, conveying her heart.After that, Seo Jun-hee went to Yoon Jin-ah drunk and said, Im serious. Do you really want to go back to the old days?I mean, I hope so. I can live like nothing happened. I just want my brother to buy me food. I hope so.I asked you if you could do that, now. Youre too drunk now, if you have anything to say, talk to the mental mind, said Yoon Jin-ah, but when he continued to ask for answers, I will be uncomfortable at first, but I will continue to feel uncomfortable.Im not going to get used to it soon, he responded.Seo Jun-hee turned cold after saying it was bad, it was really dirty to the cool but determined attitude of Yoon Jin-ah.Yoon Jin-ah ended his troubles and eventually went back to Seo Jun-hee. Yes, I was ridiculous to you, and I spit without confidence.I was going to run into each other anytime, anywhere, like the marriage ceremony, and I didnt want to sit down with my head down, and I hoped we could see each other less burdensome, though difficult.It would be less difficult. It would be less painful. Is that so wrong? Should I hear that it was not good for you? Seo Jun-hee said coolly, Good job, and Yoon Jin-ah said, What did I do so wrong? I told you to leave it all covered up. You were unseen and you didnt want to see it.It was an excuse for me. Tell me what else it was. You left me like that. I was hanging on the edge.I hated the way people looked at me, and I hated it, and I hated it, and I hated it and hated it.You are not the hellish time. Do you know that? But Seo Jun-hee said: Why should I know, why should I know how Yoon Jin-ah lived?How did Yon Jin-ah live, why should I know that? Yoon Jin-ah eventually turned away in despair.

'Bob-buying pretty sister' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In emotion exploded.

JTBC's gilt Drama "Bob Good Sister" (played by Kim Eun and director Ahn Pan-seok, hereinafter referred to as "Pretty Sister"), which was broadcast on the 19th, showed a deep resentment toward each other by Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In).

On this day, Seo Kyung-sun was saddened to see his brother Seo Jun-hee not forgetting his former lover and his best friend, Yoon Jin-ah.

But Seo Jun-hee said, "Why do you just do this to me? Should you forget it all black? "I do not know if you have met in the past," said Seo Kyung-sun, "but you are always thinking.

Seo Kyung-sun was worried about the suggestion that Yoon Jin-ah, who came to him, would stay the same as before. Seo Jun-hee came to the place where Seo Kyung-sun Yoon Jin-ah was together, and Seo Jun-hee and Yoon Jin-ah could not hide their embarrassment when they saw each other. So, Seo Kyung-sun said, "If you want to live like you Jin-ah, say hello, it is my brother." Seo Jun-hee also said, "My sister is a friend."

After Seo Kyung-sun left, Yoon Jin-ah said, "How are you? Thanks for coming to marriage. I was surprised to come, "he said." It will not be easy, but I can not stay like before we date. "

So Seo Jun-hee asked, "Do you think that is possible? Who is good for?" And Yoon Jin-ah said, "I brought out a story. I'm sorry if I felt uncomfortable," he said, before leaving.

Seo Jun-hee told Seo Kyung-sun, "How do you do not do it? I still have feelings. "I felt more certain when I met him," he said, after hearing that Yon Jin-ah had a lover. "What? I am not like my sister. Don't force me, never do it," she said, conveying her heart.

After that, Seo Jun-hee went to Yoon Jin-ah drunk and said, "I'm serious. Do you really want to go back to the old days? I mean, I hope so. I can live like nothing happened. I just want my brother to buy me food. I hope so. I asked you if you could do that, now. "

"You're too drunk now, if you have anything to say, talk to the mental mind," said Yoon Jin-ah, but when he continued to ask for answers, "I will be uncomfortable at first, but I will continue to feel uncomfortable. "I'm not going to get used to it soon," he responded.

Seo Jun-hee turned cold after saying "it was bad, it was really dirty" to the cool but determined attitude of Yoon Jin-ah.

Yoon Jin-ah ended his troubles and eventually went back to Seo Jun-hee. "Yes, I was ridiculous to you, and I spit without confidence. I was going to run into each other anytime, anywhere, like the marriage ceremony, and I didn’t want to sit down with my head down, and I hoped we could see each other less burdensome, though difficult. It would be less difficult. It would be less painful. Is that so wrong? Should I hear that it was not good for you? "

Seo Jun-hee said coolly, "Good job," and Yoon Jin-ah said, "What did I do so wrong? I told you to leave it all covered up. You were unseen and you didn't want to see it. It was an excuse for me. Tell me what else it was. You left me like that. I was hanging on the edge. I hated the way people looked at me, and I hated it, and I hated it, and I hated it and hated it. You are not the hellish time. Do you know that? "

But Seo Jun-hee said: "Why should I know, why should I know how Yoon Jin-ah lived? How did Yon Jin-ah live, why should I know that? "Yoon Jin-ah eventually turned away in despair.