Son Ye-jin "'Bob's Beautiful Sister, I wish it didn't end"

Son Ye-jin said on his agency on Tuesday: I hoped it wouldnt end all the time shooting Drama, I was happy laughing with Jina, and I was beautifully sick.I would like to thank and tell everyone I met through this work. I learned a lot from my eyes to look at my work through Bobs pretty sister and my attitude as an actor, and I grew up through it. I am deeply grateful to all viewers who loved Drama.I will do my best to show you always good acting. He expressed his affection for the work and his determination and commitment as an actor.Son Ye-jin made a comeback to the house theater in five years after the 2013 drama Shark through Bob Good Sister.In the drama, he played the role of Yoon Jin-ah, acting as a representative of the coffee companys affiliate management team, and drew a favorable picture of his love for a woman in her 30s and at the same time, drawing a realistic picture of his love with his friends brother, Jung Hae In.Meanwhile, Bob-savvy Sister, which ended on the 19th, has gained a lot of attention with 6.8% nationwide and 7.7% in the Seoul metropolitan area (based on Nielsen Korea, paid platform).

Son Ye-jin said on his agency on Tuesday: "I hoped it wouldn't end all the time shooting Drama, I was happy laughing with Jina, and I was beautifully sick. I would like to thank and tell everyone I met through this work. "

"I learned a lot from my eyes to look at my work through 'Bob's pretty sister' and my attitude as an Actor, and I grew up through it." "I am deeply grateful to all viewers who loved Drama. I will do my best to show you always good Acting. "He expressed his affection for the work and his determination and commitment as an Actor.

Son Ye-jin made a comeback to the house theater in five years after the 2013 Drama 'Shark' through 'Bob Good Sister'. In the Drama, he played the role of Yoon Jin-ah, Acting as a representative of the coffee company's affiliate management team, and drew a favorable picture of his love for a woman in her 30s and at the same time, drawing a realistic picture of his love with his friend's brother, Jung Hae In.

Meanwhile, "Bob-savvy Sister," which ended on the 19th, has gained a lot of attention with 6.8% nationwide and 7.7% in the Seoul metropolitan area (based on Nielsen Korea, paid platform).