Seo Kang-joon ""'You are a human being,' Namshin III, pure for the first time, all" (picture)

Actor Seo Kang-joon showed off her extreme flower beautySeo Kang-joon showed a perfect visual as unrealistic through the star style magazine Hycutt picture published on the 17th.The casual striped T-shirt, shorts, jeans, cute socks, and a boyish boyfriend look make fans feel excited.Especially, the close-up cut that is close enough to show the pores captures the eye with his charming point, brown eyes and clear skin.In an interview after the filming, Seo Kang-joon expressed his feelings for playing the role of artificial intelligence robots Nam Shin III in the new drama Are you human?The charm of Nam-shin III is purity, a newborn with a large body.All I know is the information obtained through the Internet, and everything is the first role. Because it is Robots close to personality, I feel emotions and I am confused by myself in that part.This line also comes out: Is this the feeling of love that humans speak of?Seo Kang-joon, who is also a nursery boy who raises two Cats, said: On days off, I usually spend time with Cat at home, not often thinking Cat is a handless animal.They also feel a lot of loneliness, so they have to give bond and love.I recently said, Bari-kang , but I bought it and made my own hair. As a cat butler, my score is about 80 points.On the other hand, the interview with the picture of Seo Kang-joon can be found through Hycutt 222.Photo Hycutt
Actor Seo Kang-joon showed off her extreme flower beautySeo Kang-joon showed a perfect visual as unrealistic through the star style magazine Hycutt picture published on the 17th.The casual striped T-shirt, shorts, jeans, cute socks, and a boyish boyfriend look make fans feel excited.Especially, the close-up cut that is close enough to show the pores captures the eye with his charming point, brown eyes and clear skin.In an interview after the filming, Seo Kang-joon expressed his feelings for playing the role of artificial intelligence robots Nam Shin III in the new drama Are you human?The charm of Nam-shin III is purity, a newborn with a large body.All I know is the information obtained through the Internet, and everything is the first role. Because it is Robots close to personality, I feel emotions and I am confused by myself in that part.This line also comes out: Is this the feeling of love that humans speak of?Seo Kang-joon, who is also a nursery boy who raises two Cats, said: On days off, I usually spend time with Cat at home, not often thinking Cat is a handless animal.They also feel a lot of loneliness, so they have to give bond and love.I recently said, Bari-kang , but I bought it and made my own hair. As a cat butler, my score is about 80 points.On the other hand, the interview with the picture of Seo Kang-joon can be found through Hycutt 222.Photo Hycutt

Actor Seo Kang-joon showed off her extreme flower beauty

Seo Kang-joon showed a perfect visual as unrealistic through the star style magazine 'Hycutt' picture published on the 17th. The casual striped T-shirt, shorts, jeans, cute socks, and a boyish boyfriend look make fans feel excited. Especially, the close-up cut that is close enough to show the pores captures the eye with his charming point, brown eyes and clear skin.

In an interview after the filming, Seo Kang-joon expressed his feelings for playing the role of artificial intelligence Robots 'Nam Shin III' in the new drama 'Are you human?' "The charm of Nam-shin III is purity, a newborn with a large body. All I know is the information obtained through the Internet, and everything is the first role. "Because it is Robots close to personality, I feel emotions and I am confused by myself in that part. This line also comes out: "Is this the feeling of love that humans speak of?"

Seo Kang-joon, who is also a nursery boy who raises two Cats, said: "On days off, I usually spend time with Cat at home, not often thinking Cat is a handless animal. They also feel a lot of loneliness, so they have to give bond and love. "I recently said," Bari-kang ", but I bought it and made my own hair. "As a Cat butler, my score is about 80 points."

On the other hand, the interview with the picture of Seo Kang-joon can be found through 'Hycutt' 222.

Photo 'Hycutt'