"Running Man" Song Ji-hyo "I've never been thrilled to the guest."

Actor Song Ji-hyo said, I have never been a male guest to shoot Running Man.Song Ji-hyo released a story about shooting on SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on May 27th.On this day, actor Jeon So-min was unable to hide his excitement as he partnered with group Winner member Song Min-ho, who appeared as a guest, and he was also seen looking at the window without looking at Song Min-ho while traveling by bus.So, the broadcaster Ji Suk-jin asked his partner Song Ji-hyo, Have you ever come to the guest? Song Ji-hyo said, No.I never thought I wanted to look good, said singer Sul Hyun, who appeared as a guest. Song Ji-hyo said without hesitation, I did not.So Running Man PD said, Its 401 times.hwang hye-jin

Actor Song Ji-hyo said, "I have never been a male guest to shoot Running Man'."

Song Ji-hyo released a story about shooting on SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on May 27th.

On this day, actor Jeon So-min was unable to hide his excitement as he partnered with group Winner member Song Min-ho, who appeared as a guest, and he was also seen looking at the window without looking at Song Min-ho while traveling by bus.

So, the broadcaster Ji Suk-jin asked his partner Song Ji-hyo, "Have you ever come to the guest?" Song Ji-hyo said, "No." "I never thought I wanted to look good," said singer Sul Hyun, who appeared as a guest. Song Ji-hyo said without hesitation, "I did not."

So Running Man' PD said, "It's 401 times."

hwang hye-jin