Running Man' Lee Da-hee X Lee Kwang-soo, body shudders together... worst England confirmation

Ji Suk-jin, Lee Da-hee, Lee Kwang-soo, Hong Jin-young, Yang Se-chan, and Yoo Jae-Suk became four-week members, while Lee Da-hee and Lee Kwang-soo showed a chemistry of love and sorrow that can not be stopped until the end.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, the results of the family project final were released.Yoo Jae-suk, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan, and Kang Han-na lined up in Hong Kong to win the waiting number 100, while Kim Jong-kook, Lee Kwang-soo, Hong Jin-young and Lee Da-hee played a yut play match against the three brothers.Haha, Lee Sang-yeob, Song Ji-hyo and Ji Suk-jin also challenged the nations longest straw wire.Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min still emanated a tit-for-tat chemi.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Jeon So-min, who attacked him, When should I team with my brother?The Yoo Jae-Suk team visited Soba again and realized the tremendous popularity in Hong Kong.Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young still formed a pink love line.Hong Jin-young said: When I came out Running Man before, someone did.I drank and I called my brother, but my brother did not answer the phone. Hong Jin-young said, So I keep saying I keep getting stuck with my last name in the comments. Kim Jong-kook said, Have I ever called you after drinking?No? he said, trying to get over it.But Kim Jong-kook said: I think youve called me at night.I do not know if I ate alcohol. After that, the two of them laughed at the final posture of the Andre Kim fashion show.The four of them had difficulty finding their three brothers, their families, and they played yut-no-knocking, and Lee Kwang-soo proved the knock-on with successive failures.In addition, I wrote my name in writing a penal running ball name, and made everyone surprised.The members who gathered in one place started the lottery of the running ball of fate.Lee Da-hee, who is 15 in the list, won the first prize and Yang Se-chan, 71, won the second prize.Lee Kwang-soo kneeled to the spot, but Lee Da-hee did not give a chance to Choice Lee Kwang-soo.It also led to a phenomenal situation where Hong Jin-young, one running ball, was Choicesed.Yang Se-chans last Choices followed Ji Suk-jin with Yoo Jae-Suk joining as a body-tight member.And luxury travel was decided to turn roulette to Switzerland and to travel to the UK.The final roulette was decided on the first week list, and Yoo Jae-Suk Ji Suk-jin Lee Kwang-soo Jeon So-min Lee Sang-yeob Lee Da-hee made a shuddering trip and the rest of the members went on a luxury trip.Running Man capture
Ji Suk-jin, Lee Da-hee, Lee Kwang-soo, Hong Jin-young, Yang Se-chan, and Yoo Jae-Suk became four-week members, while Lee Da-hee and Lee Kwang-soo showed a chemistry of love and sorrow that can not be stopped until the end.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, the results of the family project final were released.Yoo Jae-suk, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan, and Kang Han-na lined up in Hong Kong to win the waiting number 100, while Kim Jong-kook, Lee Kwang-soo, Hong Jin-young and Lee Da-hee played a yut play match against the three brothers.Haha, Lee Sang-yeob, Song Ji-hyo and Ji Suk-jin also challenged the nations longest straw wire.Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min still emanated a tit-for-tat chemi.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Jeon So-min, who attacked him, When should I team with my brother?The Yoo Jae-Suk team visited Soba again and realized the tremendous popularity in Hong Kong.Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young still formed a pink love line.Hong Jin-young said: When I came out Running Man before, someone did.I drank and I called my brother, but my brother did not answer the phone. Hong Jin-young said, So I keep saying I keep getting stuck with my last name in the comments. Kim Jong-kook said, Have I ever called you after drinking?No? he said, trying to get over it.But Kim Jong-kook said: I think youve called me at night.I do not know if I ate alcohol. After that, the two of them laughed at the final posture of the Andre Kim fashion show.The four of them had difficulty finding their three brothers, their families, and they played yut-no-knocking, and Lee Kwang-soo proved the knock-on with successive failures.In addition, I wrote my name in writing a penal running ball name, and made everyone surprised.The members who gathered in one place started the lottery of the running ball of fate.Lee Da-hee, who is 15 in the list, won the first prize and Yang Se-chan, 71, won the second prize.Lee Kwang-soo kneeled to the spot, but Lee Da-hee did not give a chance to Choice Lee Kwang-soo.It also led to a phenomenal situation where Hong Jin-young, one running ball, was Choicesed.Yang Se-chans last Choices followed Ji Suk-jin with Yoo Jae-Suk joining as a body-tight member.And luxury travel was decided to turn roulette to Switzerland and to travel to the UK.The final roulette was decided on the first week list, and Yoo Jae-Suk Ji Suk-jin Lee Kwang-soo Jeon So-min Lee Sang-yeob Lee Da-hee made a shuddering trip and the rest of the members went on a luxury trip.Running Man capture

Ji Suk-jin, Lee Da-hee, Lee Kwang-soo, Hong Jin-young, Yang Se-chan, and Yoo Jae-Suk became four-week members, while Lee Da-hee and Lee Kwang-soo showed a chemistry of love and sorrow that can not be stopped until the end.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, the results of the family project final were released. Yoo Jae-Suk, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan, and Kang Han-na lined up in Hong Kong to win the waiting number 100, while Kim Jong-kook, Lee Kwang-soo, Hong Jin-young and Lee Da-hee played a yut play match against the three brothers. Haha, Lee Sang-yeob, Song Ji-hyo and Ji Suk-jin also challenged the nation's longest straw wire.

Yoo Jae-Suk and Jeon So-min still emanated a tit-for-tat chemi. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Jeon So-min, who attacked him, "When should I team with my brother?" The Yoo Jae-Suk team visited Soba again and realized the tremendous popularity in Hong Kong.

Kim Jong-kook and Hong Jin-young still formed a pink love line. Hong Jin-young said: "When I came out Running Man' before, someone did. I drank and I called my brother, but my brother did not answer the phone. "

Hong Jin-young said, "So I keep saying 'I keep getting stuck with my last name' in the comments." Kim Jong-kook said, "Have I ever called you after drinking? No?" he said, trying to get over it.

But Kim Jong-kook said: "I think you've called me at night. I do not know if I ate alcohol. "After that, the two of them laughed at the final posture of the Andre Kim fashion show.

The four of them had difficulty finding their three brothers, their families, and they played yut-no-knocking, and Lee Kwang-soo proved the "knock-on" with successive failures. In addition, I wrote my name in writing a penal running ball name, and made everyone surprised.

The members who gathered in one place started the lottery of the running ball of fate. Lee Da-hee, who is 15 in the list, won the first prize and Yang Se-chan, 71, won the second prize. Lee Kwang-soo kneeled to the spot, but Lee Da-hee did not give a chance to Choice Lee Kwang-soo. It also led to a phenomenal situation where Hong Jin-young, one running ball, was Choicesed. Yang Se-chan's last Choices followed Ji Suk-jin with Yoo Jae-Suk joining as a body-tight member.

And luxury travel was decided to turn roulette to Switzerland and to travel to the UK. The final roulette was decided on the first week list, and Yoo Jae-Suk Ji Suk-jin Lee Kwang-soo Jeon So-min Lee Sang-yeob Lee Da-hee made a shuddering trip and the rest of the members went on a luxury trip.

Running Man' capture