Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "Hong Jin-young, I've Called Me at Night" Disclosure

Kim Jong-kook revealed that Hong Jin-young once called me at night.Singer Kim Jong-kook, actor Lee Kwang-soo, singer Hong Jin-young, and actor Idahi played an active role as an island team member on SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on May 13th.When I came out of Running Man, Lee Kwang-soo said that I had been drinking and called Kim Jong-kook, but I did not receive it, Hong Jin-young said.Then he asked Kim Jong-kook, Have I ever been drinking and calling you? I never called after drinking, did I?Kim Jong-kook said, I think you have called me at night. Disclosure embarrassed Hong Jin-young.Kim Jong-kook added a laugh, saying, Ive called and I dont know if Ive had a drink.hwang hye-jin

Kim Jong-kook revealed that "Hong Jin-young once called me at night."

Singer Kim Jong-kook, actor Lee Kwang-soo, singer Hong Jin-young, and actor Idahi played an active role as an island team member on SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on May 13th.

"When I came out of Running Man, Lee Kwang-soo said that I had been drinking and called Kim Jong-kook, but I did not receive it," Hong Jin-young said. Then he asked Kim Jong-kook, "Have I ever been drinking and calling you? I never called after drinking, did I?"

Kim Jong-kook said, "I think you have called me at night." Disclosure embarrassed Hong Jin-young. Kim Jong-kook added a laugh, saying, "I've called and I don't know if I've had a drink."

hwang hye-jin