Running Man' Kim Jong-kook Hong Jinyoung, if you are desperate

SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 13th, was decorated with the long-awaited final race of the Family Global Package Project.Actor Lee Da-hee, Lee Sang-yeop, Kang Han-na and singer Hong Jinyoung joined the team with existing members.Hong Jinyoung and Lee Da-hee have become a team with Kim Jong-kook Lee Kwang-soo.The pair posed for Andre Kim and left a sweet and bloody authentication shot.Here, best line Lee Da-hee Lee Kwang-soo created an atmosphere that pushed Hong Jinyoung and Kim Jong-kook.Throughout the trip, Hong Jinyoung confidently told Kim Jong-kook that you only have to trust me, youre going to go luxury.Going to Hong Jinyoungs dazzling dash, Lee Da-hee said: You need to have a body-sick sticker.Jinyoung is not important to go to the end with your brother, he said.I also asked Kim Jong-kook, Is it Hong Jinyoung or luxury trip?Lee Kwang-soo replied instead, The style is Jinyoung if he wants it badly, and Hong Jinyoung said, I do not really just have that style.So my brother is desperate, okay? Kim Jong-kook laughed and said, I am the style that a woman should go if she does not be desperate. Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, Jinyoung is good, but I do not think he is going to go with his body.Hong Jinyoung also had time to explain the unfair reaction that he was rejected by Kim Jong-kook.When I came out of Running Man, I was drunk and I called my brother and someone said I didnt. Did I drink and call you?I emphasized to tell the truth.Kim Jong-kook said, I think I have called you at night, laughing and saying, I do not know if I ate alcohol.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the 13th, was decorated with the long-awaited final Race of the Family Global Package Project. Actor Lee Da-hee, Lee Sang-yeop, Kang Han-na and singer Hong Jinyoung joined the team with existing members.

Hong Jinyoung and Lee Da-hee have become a team with Kim Jong-kook Lee Kwang-soo. The pair posed for Andre Kim and left a sweet and bloody authentication shot. Here, best line Lee Da-hee Lee Kwang-soo created an atmosphere that pushed Hong Jinyoung and Kim Jong-kook.

Throughout the trip, Hong Jinyoung confidently told Kim Jong-kook that "you only have to trust me, you're going to go luxury." Going to Hong Jinyoung's dazzling dash, Lee Da-hee said: "You need to have a body-sick sticker. "Jinyoung is not important to go to the end with your brother," he said. I also asked Kim Jong-kook, "Is it Hong Jinyoung or luxury trip?"

Lee Kwang-soo replied instead, "The style is Jinyoung if he wants it badly," and Hong Jinyoung said, "I do not really just have that style. So my brother is desperate, okay? "Kim Jong-kook laughed and said," I am the style that a woman should go if she does not be desperate. " Lee Kwang-soo laughed, saying, "Jinyoung is good, but I do not think he is going to go with his body."

Hong Jinyoung also had time to explain the unfair reaction that he was rejected by Kim Jong-kook. "When I came out of Running Man', I was drunk and I called my brother and someone said I didn't. Did I drink and call you? "I emphasized to tell the truth.

Kim Jong-kook said, "I think I have called you at night," laughing and saying, "I do not know if I ate alcohol."