Running Man' Jeon So-min "I saw and knew if I was talking a lot" (QA)

Jeon So-min gave a comment on the first anniversary of joining Running Man.Actor Jeon So-min joined the recording of Running Man on April 3, 2017, marking his first anniversary.In mid-April, we conducted a special recording Running 365 MT Race to commemorate it.I feel the love and one that viewers give me, said Jeon So-min.I was a little surprised at the Two-Mitch Talker that I heard from the members while Running Man.I didnt know I was so talkative. The next is QA, the first anniversary of the joining of Jeon So-min. - Its already the first anniversary of joining.Do you feel the hot reaction of viewers?▲ In fact, many people feel the feeling that they love Running Man around them.I feel that my acquaintances are enjoying themselves, and I feel that there are a variety of fans who are interested in it.- It was Legend from the first shoot of joining.▲ The first shot can not be remembered. As soon as I arrived at the recording site, the crew led Yang Se-chan and me to the container and hung it high.I wanted to say, What a huge program. I think the ceremony was fresh and fun.I was very nervous, but I forgot about the tension and I was shooting. - Running Man VS I watched on TV, Running Man, I think there is a difference.▲ If you were in a position to watch happily on TV, you feel the hard work of many staffs in the field. Especially, VJ coaches are great.When I was running or in any urgent situation, I never put the camera on it.I also felt that PDs and writers who are struggling with weekly meetings for such a passionate scene are behind me. - What is the most memorable episode (the round)?▲ All the scenes that were penalized remain in Memory.I can not forget that I went to cable car ride with Lee Kwang-soo in Indonesia as well as The Shrine of the Shrine. - Running Man has many Legend specials.What if theres a special feature you want to try?I do not think I can do well because I fail Spy every time. I want to try Spy, which is a success someday.

Jeon So-min gave a comment on the first anniversary of joining Running Man'. Actor Jeon So-min joined the recording of Running Man on April 3, 2017, marking his first anniversary. In mid-April, we conducted a special recording Running 365 MT Race to commemorate it. "I feel the love and One that viewers give me," said Jeon So-min. "I was a little surprised at the" Two-Mitch Talker "that I heard from the members while Running Man'. I didn’t know I was so talkative.” The next is QA, the first anniversary of the joining of Jeon So-min. - It’s already the first anniversary of joining. Do you feel the hot reaction of viewers?

▲ In fact, many people feel the feeling that they love Running Man' around them. I feel that my acquaintances are enjoying themselves, and I feel that there are a variety of fans who are interested in it. - It was Legend from the first shoot of joining.

▲ The first shot can not be remembered. As soon as I arrived at the recording site, the crew led Yang Se-chan and me to the container and hung it high. I wanted to say, ‘What a huge program.’ I think the ceremony was fresh and fun. I was very nervous, but I forgot about the tension and I was shooting. - Running Man VS I watched on TV, Running Man', I think there is a difference.

▲ If you were in a position to watch happily on TV, you feel the hard work of many staffs in the field. Especially, VJ coaches are great. When I was running or in any urgent situation, I never put the camera on it. I also felt that PDs and writers who are struggling with weekly meetings for such a passionate scene are behind me. - What is the most memorable episode (the round)?

▲ All the scenes that were penalized remain in Memory. I can not forget that I went to cable car ride with Lee Kwang-soo in IndOnesia as well as 'The Shrine of the Shrine'. - Running Man' has many Legend specials. What if there's a special feature you want to try?

I do not think I can do well because I fail Spy every time. I want to try Spy, which is a success someday.