'Pretty sister' Son Ye-jin, Jung Hae In secretly confronted...

On JTBCs Golden Globe Drama, A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good, which was broadcast on the 4th night, Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), who are firmly growing love despite the opposition of their mother Mi-yeon (Gil Hae-yeon), were portrayed.Jun-hee managed to stop Mi-yeon, who was about to come home.Junhee was worried about the injured Jin-ah and returned The Way Home with a lie. Mi-yeon faced Mi-yeon and hit Jun-hee on the knee.But Mi-yeon soon said, Everyone has a mistake. Where is anyone who does not make a mistake in the world?However, Junhee said firmly, It is not a mistake to meet Jin-ah. He said, We are just dating as an ordinary male woman.I know that there are many things I do not need, so I want to show you that I am filling my sister and my parents with a good look.I just want to believe once and give it a chance. However, Mi-yeon opposed the two peoples fellowship, saying, You do not meet my standards. Junhee also said, I am sorry, but I can not give up my sister. At that moment, Junhee was worried when he could not reach me.Furius Jin-a, who was surprised that her mother had found Jun-hees house, said, I could not do this only. Is this the level of my mother?Junhee took Mi-yeons Furious in his arms with Jina in his arms, and Junhee said, Im fine, and Jina said, Im fine.Mi-yeon tried to quit Jin-ahs company to separate him from Jun-hee, but Jin-ah and Jun-hees love became harder.In particular, Jun-hee said, I am okay, I do not care if I can get less hurt. For Jin-ah, Primary selection (place Yeon) was also a great strength.Jina told the Primary Election, who is worried about himself and does not even contact him, Your brother and sister were born for me.I endured my hardship. But Mi-yeon arranged Jin-ahs confrontation with a futile one. Jin-ah refused to have a prior engagement, but it was useless.Jin-ah, who decided to go out of the game in the end, told his father Sang-ki (Oman-seok), who comforts him, Im going out because of Jun-hee.Jina, who reluctantly went to see the line without Junhee, met with the Primary Election, which found the hotel with the promise of her father who came to Korea.Jina revealed that she came out to see the confrontation while talking to the Primary selection. The Primary selection said, Are you here to see the line?Yoon Jin-a, youre not crazy. Are you crazy? What is our Jun-hee? Lets get it straight with Jun-hee.

On JTBC's Golden Globe Drama, "A Pretty Sister Who Buys Bob Good," which was broadcast on the 4th night, Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In), who are firmly growing love despite the opposition of their mother Mi-yeon (Gil Hae-yeon), were portrayed. Jun-hee managed to stop Mi-yeon, who was about to come home. Junhee was worried about the injured Jin-ah and returned The Way Home with a lie. Mi-yeon faced Mi-yeon and hit Jun-hee on the knee. But Mi-yeon soon said, "Everyone has a mistake. Where is anyone who does not make a mistake in the world?" However, Junhee said firmly, "It is not a mistake to meet Jin-ah." He said, "We are just dating as an ordinary male woman. "I know that there are many things I do not need, so I want to show you that I am filling my sister and my parents with a good look. I just want to believe once and give it a chance. "However, Mi-yeon opposed the two people's fellowship, saying," You do not meet my standards. " Junhee also said, "I am sorry, but I can not give up my sister." At that moment, Junhee was worried when he could not reach me. Furius Jin-a, who was surprised that her mother had found Jun-hee's house, said, "I could not do this only. Is this the level of my mother?" Junhee took Mi-yeon's Furious in his arms with Jina in his arms, and Junhee said, "I'm fine," and Jina said, "I'm fine. "Mi-yeon tried to quit Jin-ah's company to separate him from Jun-hee, but Jin-ah and Jun-hee's love became harder. In particular, Jun-hee said, "I am okay, I do not care if I can get less hurt." For Jin-ah, Primary selection (place Yeon) was also a great strength. Jina told the Primary election, who is worried about himself and does not even contact him, "Your brother and sister were born for me. I endured my hardship. "But Mi-yeon arranged Jin-ah's confrontation with a futile one. Jin-ah refused to have a prior engagement, but it was useless. Jin-ah, who decided to go out of the game in the end, told his father Sang-ki (Oman-seok), who comforts him, "I'm going out because of Jun-hee." Jina, who reluctantly went to see the line without Junhee, met with the Primary election, which found the hotel with the promise of her father who came to Korea. Jina revealed that she came out to see the confrontation while talking to the Primary selection. The Primary selection said, "Are you here to see the line? Yoon Jin-a, you're not crazy. Are you crazy? What is our Jun-hee?" "Let's get it straight with Jun-hee."