'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin Jung Hae In Why Makes You Cheer for Pretty Love

Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In are protecting each other with strong faith and loving Only love. JTBCs Golden Love Drama Beautiful Sister (hereinafter Beautiful Sister) (played by Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok, production drama house, content K) suffers from a crisis of love by her mother Mi-yeon (Gil Hae-yeon) Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In).But their love was never shaken.The reason why the two people can not let go of their hands even in the opposition of the family is because of the heart that keeps each other to the end.But as everyone expected, Mi-yeons opposition was intense: he did not listen to Jun-hees kneeling story until the end, and went to Seo Kyung-sun (Sang Yeon) to tell his opposition.Even at the end of the last 10 episodes, Junhees Mi-yeon toward The Way Home with Jina is depicted and a rough romance is expected.However, unlike the opposition of the family, Jin-ah and Jun-hees unwavering love makes their love more supportive. Jun-hee, who came out of the house after Mi-yeons appearance, said, I just listen to what my mother says.I just want to be in trouble without me. I was rather sorry for Jin-ah, and I was saddened by my tears.It was Jinas job to worry and encourage Junhee, who describes himself as a troublesome lover.You made me go through something upset, Jun-hee said, who was depressed, and thats what my mother did. Why blame yourself.It was an angry voice, but there was a desire that Junhee would not blame himself. The sweet love of Jina and Junhee who kept each other remained.Jina did not tease her at all because of Junhee, but Junhee said she would give her delicious food for Jina.I want Seo Jun-hee, Jun-hee said, anything you want. Jin-ah replied, I want Seo Jun-hee. The straight line toward love remained unchanged.I want to show you if I can show you, how much I want to see now, said Junhee.Jina, who was playing with it, eventually left the word ten thousand. She ran straight to Junhees The Way Home, and as soon as she saw Junhee, she kissed her.

Son Ye-jin and Jung Hae In are protecting each other with strong faith and loving Only love. JTBC's Golden Love Drama 'Beautiful Sister (hereinafter Beautiful Sister)' (played by Kim Eun, director Ahn Pan-seok, production Drama house, content K) suffers from a crisis of love by her mother Mi-yeon (Gil Hae-yeon) Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jung Hae In). But their love was never shaken. The reason why the two people can not let go of their hands even in the opposition of the family is because of the heart that keeps each other to the end. But as everyone expected, Mi-yeon’s opposition was intense: he did not listen to Jun-hee’s kneeling story until the end, and went to Seo Kyung-sun (Sang Yeon) to tell his opposition. Even at the end of the last 10 episodes, Junhee's Mi-yeon toward The Way Home with Jina is depicted and a rough romance is expected. However, unlike the opposition of the family, Jin-ah and Jun-hee's unwavering love makes their love more supportive. Jun-hee, who came out of the house after Mi-yeon's appearance, said, "I just listen to what my mother says. I just want to be in trouble without me. "I was rather sorry for Jin-ah, and I was saddened by my tears. It was Jina's job to worry and encourage Junhee, who describes himself as a troublesome lover. “You made me go through something upset,” Jun-hee said, who was depressed, “and that’s what my mother did. Why blame yourself.” It was an angry voice, but there was a desire that Junhee would not blame himself. The sweet love of Jina and Junhee who kept each other remained. Jina did not tease her at all because of Junhee, but Junhee said she would give her delicious food for Jina. “I want Seo Jun-hee,” Jun-hee said, “anything you want.” Jin-ah replied, “I want Seo Jun-hee.” The straight line toward love remained unchanged. "I want to show you if I can show you, how much I want to see now," said Junhee. Jina, who was playing with it, eventually left the word "ten thousand." She ran straight to Junhee's The Way Home, and as soon as she saw Junhee, she kissed her.