'Pretty Sister' Son Ye-jin shows Dilemma of Reality Love well

The journey ended for two months with the relaunch of love between Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jeong Hae-in).Son Ye-jin, who made a comeback with his long-time drama, showed the power of Mellow Queen with his work, hot and hot with the whole country as a pretty sister syndrome, and won first and second place throughout the airing in the audience rating as well as the topic.In the second half of the year, this drama blocked the love of the two people against the wall, and made a situation where I ate sweet potatoes with some difficult and difficult behavior of Jina, but it was also realistic without fantasy.Son Ye-jin, who had received a lot of love and attention, expressed his feelings of ending more than ever. I wanted to not end the whole time of shooting Drama.I was happy and happy with Jina, and I was beautifully sick. I would like to thank and love everyone I met through this work.I learned a lot from the eyes of the work and the attitude as an actor, and I am deeply grateful to all the viewers who loved Drama.I will do my best to show good performances all the time. He expressed his deep affection for the work and his determination and commitment as an actor.Has made viewers laugh, cry and angry, including the excitement of real-life love, the shining moments of happiness, as well as the dark and painful moments of anger, hurt, sadness, bitterness, and farewell that face the end.At the center of this work, which captures the realism that seems to be flying like this, there was Yoon Jin-ah played by Son Ye-jin.I feel like I am only getting older without having to make love, so I showed the appearance of a nervous and bitter 30-year-old working woman as she is, and made her feel enthusiastic and enthusiastic about her courage for love with her friends brother, Seo Jun-hee.As the immersion and empathy that I have in the character Yoon Jin-ah is great, the frustration felt when I showed mistakes and self-reproach in a situation where I was faced with difficulties felt more intense.Even though he has been titled Yoon Jin-ah is not depicted as a mature and lovely person.In the course of love and work, weve made a series of difficulties, not just moving forward, but constantly repeating similar mistakes, stopping at half the success, sometimes hurting people who unintentionally love and hurting themselves.It was a time when the smoke inside of Son Ye-jin, which makes Yoon Jin-ah, which was more unfortunate, angry and upset because it was realistic, to watch with a delicate but realistic emotional performance,It is a work that constantly challenges new adventures and challenges, and shows her inner work with wider and deeper acting through it, and once again confirms her acting passion that solidifies the trust and belief of Son Ye-jin.
The journey ended for two months with the relaunch of love between Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jeong Hae-in).Son Ye-jin, who made a comeback with his long-time drama, showed the power of Mellow Queen with his work, hot and hot with the whole country as a pretty sister syndrome, and won first and second place throughout the airing in the audience rating as well as the topic.In the second half of the year, this drama blocked the love of the two people against the wall, and made a situation where I ate sweet potatoes with some difficult and difficult behavior of Jina, but it was also realistic without fantasy.Son Ye-jin, who had received a lot of love and attention, expressed his feelings of ending more than ever. I wanted to not end the whole time of shooting Drama.I was happy and happy with Jina, and I was beautifully sick. I would like to thank and love everyone I met through this work.I learned a lot from the eyes of the work and the attitude as an actor, and I am deeply grateful to all the viewers who loved Drama.I will do my best to show good performances all the time. He expressed his deep affection for the work and his determination and commitment as an actor.Has made viewers laugh, cry and angry, including the excitement of real-life love, the shining moments of happiness, as well as the dark and painful moments of anger, hurt, sadness, bitterness, and farewell that face the end.At the center of this work, which captures the realism that seems to be flying like this, there was Yoon Jin-ah played by Son Ye-jin.I feel like I am only getting older without having to make love, so I showed the appearance of a nervous and bitter 30-year-old working woman as she is, and made her feel enthusiastic and enthusiastic about her courage for love with her friends brother, Seo Jun-hee.As the immersion and empathy that I have in the character Yoon Jin-ah is great, the frustration felt when I showed mistakes and self-reproach in a situation where I was faced with difficulties felt more intense.Even though he has been titled Yoon Jin-ah is not depicted as a mature and lovely person.In the course of love and work, weve made a series of difficulties, not just moving forward, but constantly repeating similar mistakes, stopping at half the success, sometimes hurting people who unintentionally love and hurting themselves.It was a time when the smoke inside of Son Ye-jin, which makes Yoon Jin-ah, which was more unfortunate, angry and upset because it was realistic, to watch with a delicate but realistic emotional performance,It is a work that constantly challenges new adventures and challenges, and shows her inner work with wider and deeper acting through it, and once again confirms her acting passion that solidifies the trust and belief of Son Ye-jin.

The journey ended for two months with the relaunch of love between Yoon Jin-ah (Son Ye-jin) and Seo Jun-hee (Jeong Hae-in).

Son Ye-jin, who made a comeback with his long-time Drama, showed the power of Mellow Queen with his work, hot and hot with the whole country as a 'pretty sister' syndrome, and won first and second place throughout the airing in the audience rating as well as the topic.

In the second half of the year, this Drama blocked the love of the two people against the wall, and made a situation where I ate sweet potatoes with some difficult and difficult behavior of Jina, but it was also realistic without fantasy.

Son Ye-jin, who had received a lot of love and attention, expressed his feelings of ending more than ever. "I wanted to not end the whole time of shooting Drama. I was happy and happy with Jina, and I was beautifully sick. I would like to thank and love everyOne I met through this work.

I learned a lot from the eyes of the work and the attitude as an actor, and I am deeply grateful to all the viewers who loved Drama. I will do my best to show good performances all the time. "He expressed his deep affection for the work and his determination and commitment as an actor.

Has made viewers laugh, cry and angry, including the excitement of real-life love, the shining moments of happiness, as well as the dark and painful moments of anger, hurt, sadness, bitterness, and farewell that face the end. At the center of this work, which captures the realism that seems to be flying like this, there was 'Yoon Jin-ah' played by Son Ye-jin.

I feel like I am only getting older without having to make love, so I showed the appearance of a nervous and bitter 30-year-old working woman as she is, and made her feel enthusiastic and enthusiastic about her courage for love with her friend's brother, Seo Jun-hee.

As the immersion and empathy that I have in the character 'Yoon Jin-ah' is great, the frustration felt when I showed mistakes and self-reproach in a situation where I was faced with difficulties felt more intense.

Even though he has been titled "Yoon Jin-ah" is not depicted as a mature and lovely person. In the course of love and work, we’ve made a series of difficulties, not just moving forward, but constantly repeating similar mistakes, stopping at half the success, sometimes hurting people who unintentionally love and hurting themselves.

It was a time when the 'smoke inside' of Son Ye-jin', which makes 'Yoon Jin-ah', which was more unfortunate, angry and upset because it was realistic, to watch with a delicate but realistic emotional performance,

It is a work that constantly challenges new adventures and challenges, and shows her inner work with wider and deeper acting through it, and once again confirms her acting passion that solidifies the trust and belief of Son Ye-jin.