"My uncle" Oh Na-ra "IU fan...Showcase main to sign CD"

Actor Oh Na-ra revealed he is a fan of Lee Ji-eun (IU) who co-starred in My Uncle.Interview with Oh Na-ra, who appeared as Jung Hee in the TVN drama My Uncle (playplayed by Park Hae-young and director Kim Won-seok) at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, was held on the 28th.Oh Na-ra showed impressive acting, showing emotional exchanges that transcend the age gap between IU (played by Ijian) and the play.On breathing with the IU, Oh Na-ra said: It was so good, even if you didnt do an Acting, the line just came out even if you looked at that Friend eye.The IU was a friend with that kind of power, he said.All the characters of My uncle had their own stories, and among them, Ijian was a deeply hurt person.But Oh Na-ra said that the actual IU is quite different from Ijian, saying, It is a very bright friend with a lot of questions.I did not talk much because I had a lot of age difference with me, but IU liked a lot of people named Jung Hee.I wondered a lot about how to act and how to act with what kind of heart. When I was like that age.It was so lovely and I felt like You really love this work. Oh Na-ra also said that she was a fan of IU songs before she was working with her work, I am an IU fan.I got a CD from the IU and its standing in the main chapter of my CD. Im in My Name and A Summer Nights Dream. I love it very much.I have a personal wish to call the adult of Sondia, My uncle OST, as the IU version.I called him at the scene, but he was tantalizing and dying.

Actor Oh Na-ra revealed he is a fan of Lee Ji-eun (IU) who co-starred in "My uncle."

Interview with Oh Na-ra, who appeared as Jung Hee in the TVN drama "My uncle (playplayed by Park Hae-young and director Kim Won-seok)" at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, was held on the 28th.

Oh Na-ra showed impressive Acting, showing emotional exchanges that transcend the age gap between IU (played by Ijian) and the play. On breathing with the IU, Oh Na-ra said: "It was so good, even if you didn't do an Acting, the line just came out even if you looked at that Friend eye. The IU was a Friend with that kind of power," he said.

All the characters of My uncle' had their own stories, and among them, Ijian was a deeply hurt person. But Oh Na-ra said that the actual IU is quite different from Ijian, saying, "It is a very bright Friend with a lot of questions. I did not talk much because I had a lot of age difference with me, but IU liked a lot of people named Jung Hee. I wondered a lot about how to "act" and "how to act with what kind of heart." When I was like that age. It was so lovely and I felt like 'You really love this work'. "

Oh Na-ra also said that she was a fan of IU songs before she was working with her work, "I am an IU fan. I got a CD from the IU and it's standing in the main chapter of my CD. I'm in "My Name" and "A Summer Night's Dream." I love it very much.

"I have a personal wish to call the adult of Sondia, My uncle' OST, as the IU version. I called him at the scene, but he was tantalizing and dying. "