'My Uncle' IU left a gift for Lee Sun Gun

IU left Lee Sun Gyun with slipper giftIn the 13th episode of TVNs tree drama My Uncle, which aired on May 9, Lee Ji-an (IU) left a final gift to Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) and disappeared.Park Dong-hoon passed the Sangsangsang Danger safely thanks to Ijian, and he bought rice with gratitude and took me home.I want to hug you once to cheer up, Park Dong-hoon said, I am strong. Thank you. So when Park Dong-hoon returned, Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min) was waiting and hit Lee Ji-ans slap.Do Jun-young said, Do you think you helped Park Dong-hoon.You cut Park Dong Woon (Jung Hae-gyun) and you put Park Dong-hoon in the spot.How do you know you were playing with Park Dong-hoon? Youre the one who caught my affair weakness and blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, but Ijian pulled out a voice file that Do Jun-young ordered to seduce Park Dong-hoon, saying, If you are laughing, you will be all over it.Do Joon-young gave up Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé when Ijian had my weakness, but soon Ijian had a new Danger.Park Dong Woon succeeded in tracking Lee Ji-an Friend Song Ki-bum (played by Ahn Seung-gyun), who fed himself alcohol and took him to Sokcho.Lee Ji-an, who found out about Park Dong-hoon while listening to him, immediately informed Song Ki-bum of the situation and said, Lets go together today.Meanwhile, Park Ki-hoon (Song Dawn) delivered a side dish made by his mother, Byun Yo-soon (Go Doo-shim), to Park Dong-hoons house, and saw his brother-in-law Kang Yoon-hee (Lee Ji-ah) replacing the door.Park Ki-hoon, who recognized that the trace left on the door was exactly the mark of Park Dong-hoons head and punched, said, Why did you fight?I asked if he had an affair with his sister-in-law. When Kang Yoon-hee was silent, Park Ki-hoon noticed the affair.Kang Yoon-hee informed Park Dong-hoon of the situation, and Park Dong-hoon visited the brothers cleaning fire.Park said, Tell me his name before I find out about his stupid brother. Park Dong-hoon punched his brother.Park Dong-hoon (Park Ho-san) said, My eldest son has been suffering from a lot of trouble. He called Kang Yoon-hee directly and apologized, I am really sorry.In addition to Park Dong Woon, Do Joon-young was also eager to catch Lee Ji-an Friend Song Ki-bum, and Song Ki-bum was chased and called Lee Ji-an to get caught.Ijian hesitated and sent Park Dong-hoon a text saying, Do good interview tomorrow, and Park Dong-hoons Thank you tears.Before dawn the next morning, Ijian left with a large backpack.In the meantime, Jung-hee (Onara) visited the temple where his old lover, Hoon-deok (Park Hae-jun), and said, I am sick all over my body these days. You do not even benefit here.I can live with a fucking woman like me, and I love goats and grass, and I dont love them, so come down before I can burn them.Yoo Gyeong-sang
IU left Lee Sun Gyun with slipper giftIn the 13th episode of TVNs tree drama My Uncle, which aired on May 9, Lee Ji-an (IU) left a final gift to Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) and disappeared.Park Dong-hoon passed the Sangsangsang Danger safely thanks to Ijian, and he bought rice with gratitude and took me home.I want to hug you once to cheer up, Park Dong-hoon said, I am strong. Thank you. So when Park Dong-hoon returned, Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min) was waiting and hit Lee Ji-ans slap.Do Jun-young said, Do you think you helped Park Dong-hoon.You cut Park Dong Woon (Jung Hae-gyun) and you put Park Dong-hoon in the spot.How do you know you were playing with Park Dong-hoon? Youre the one who caught my affair weakness and blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, but Ijian pulled out a voice file that Do Jun-young ordered to seduce Park Dong-hoon, saying, If you are laughing, you will be all over it.Do Joon-young gave up Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé when Ijian had my weakness, but soon Ijian had a new Danger.Park Dong Woon succeeded in tracking Lee Ji-an Friend Song Ki-bum (played by Ahn Seung-gyun), who fed himself alcohol and took him to Sokcho.Lee Ji-an, who found out about Park Dong-hoon while listening to him, immediately informed Song Ki-bum of the situation and said, Lets go together today.Meanwhile, Park Ki-hoon (Song Dawn) delivered a side dish made by his mother, Byun Yo-soon (Go Doo-shim), to Park Dong-hoons house, and saw his brother-in-law Kang Yoon-hee (Lee Ji-ah) replacing the door.Park Ki-hoon, who recognized that the trace left on the door was exactly the mark of Park Dong-hoons head and punched, said, Why did you fight?I asked if he had an affair with his sister-in-law. When Kang Yoon-hee was silent, Park Ki-hoon noticed the affair.Kang Yoon-hee informed Park Dong-hoon of the situation, and Park Dong-hoon visited the brothers cleaning fire.Park said, Tell me his name before I find out about his stupid brother. Park Dong-hoon punched his brother.Park Dong-hoon (Park Ho-san) said, My eldest son has been suffering from a lot of trouble. He called Kang Yoon-hee directly and apologized, I am really sorry.In addition to Park Dong Woon, Do Joon-young was also eager to catch Lee Ji-an Friend Song Ki-bum, and Song Ki-bum was chased and called Lee Ji-an to get caught.Ijian hesitated and sent Park Dong-hoon a text saying, Do good interview tomorrow, and Park Dong-hoons Thank you tears.Before dawn the next morning, Ijian left with a large backpack.In the meantime, Jung-hee (Onara) visited the temple where his old lover, Hoon-deok (Park Hae-jun), and said, I am sick all over my body these days. You do not even benefit here.I can live with a fucking woman like me, and I love goats and grass, and I dont love them, so come down before I can burn them.Yoo Gyeong-sang

IU left Lee Sun Gyun with slipper gift

In the 13th episode of TVN's tree drama My Uncle, which aired on May 9, Lee Ji-an (IU) left a final gift to Park Dong-hoon (Lee Sun Gyun) and disappeared.

Park Dong-hoon passed the Sangsangsang Danger safely thanks to Ijian, and he bought rice with gratitude and took me home. I want to hug you once to cheer up, "Park Dong-hoon said," I am strong. Thank you. " So when Park Dong-hoon returned, Do Joon-young (Kim Young-min) was waiting and hit Lee Ji-an's slap.

Do Jun-young said, "Do you think you helped Park Dong-hoon. You cut Park Dong Woon (Jung Hae-gyun) and you put Park Dong-hoon in the spot. How do you know you were playing with Park Dong-hoon? You're the one who caught my affair weakness and Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé. Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, but Ijian pulled out a voice file that Do Jun-young ordered to seduce Park Dong-hoon, saying, "If you are laughing, you will be all over it."

Do Joon-young gave up Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé when Ijian had my weakness, but soon Ijian had a new Danger. Park Dong Woon succeeded in tracking Lee Ji-an Friend Song Ki-bum (played by Ahn Seung-gyun), who fed himself alcohol and took him to Sokcho. Lee Ji-an, who found out about Park Dong-hoon while listening to him, immediately informed Song Ki-bum of the situation and said, "Let's go together today."

Meanwhile, Park Ki-hoon (Song Dawn) delivered a side dish made by his mother, Byun Yo-soon (Go Doo-shim), to Park Dong-hoon's house, and saw his brother-in-law Kang Yoon-hee (Lee Ji-ah) replacing the door. Park Ki-hoon, who recognized that the trace left on the door was exactly the mark of Park Dong-hoon's head and punched, said, "Why did you fight? I asked if he had an affair with his sister-in-law. "When Kang Yoon-hee was silent, Park Ki-hoon noticed the affair.

Kang Yoon-hee informed Park Dong-hoon of the situation, and Park Dong-hoon visited the brothers' cleaning fire. Park said, "Tell me his name before I find out about his stupid brother." Park Dong-hoon punched his brother. Park Dong-hoon (Park Ho-san) said, "My eldest son has been suffering from a lot of trouble." He called Kang Yoon-hee directly and apologized, "I am really sorry."

In addition to Park Dong Woon, Do Joon-young was also eager to catch Lee Ji-an Friend Song Ki-bum, and Song Ki-bum was chased and called Lee Ji-an to "get caught. Ijian hesitated and sent Park Dong-hoon a text saying, "Do good Interview tomorrow," and Park Dong-hoon's "Thank you" tears. Before dawn the next morning, Ijian left with a large backpack.

In the meantime, Jung-hee (Onara) visited the temple where his old lover, Hoon-deok (Park Hae-jun), and said, "I am sick all over my body these days. You do not even benefit here. I can live with a fucking woman like me, and I love goats and grass, and I don’t love them, so come down before I can burn them.”

Yoo Gyeong-sang